• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IG Thanos vs Chara

The SAVE & LOAD aren't Game Mechanics, they are actual powers, and said time hax isn't above Thanos', so no.

Your point? Have you seen Thanos' feats? You know, those in his profile and in this very thread.

Chara corrupting all files in Undertale <<(infinite "<"s later)<< Ultimate Nullifier remaking the infinite multiverse <<<< Complete Infinity Gauntlet.

Chara destroyed and recreated the game, corrupting files feels like a headcanon, the Child was just still possessing Frisk.
Kyleb79 said:
There still no real way of putting down chara reset and isn't chara omnipresent in this
Read the previous comments.

I'm just saying this fight would be different in the undertale verse since chara already corrupted all the timelines and can probaly corrupt everthing in the verse

Listen carefully. You should try to improve that attitude, in the future it may prevent you from trying to incorporate legit stuff. You didn't read Chara's profile to see that it can SAVE & LOAD, you didn't read Thanos' profile to check his capabilities, and you didn't read this thread to see the arguments used. And then you claim false stuff as true. You can't do that, you are annoying and wasting the time of others.

Chara can't do anything against sealing.

Kyleb79 said:
thanos hasn't been shown to be able to break the reset
Eficiente said:
and said time hax isn't above Thanos', so no.
Chara's time hax is far weaker than Thanos' and his control over it, Chara may not even be able to SAVE, such less LOAD.

I would put this a tie in reality but since chara dieing over and over again i guess ill give it to thanos

thanos has no 4th wall breaking or even messing with the verse so i don't think thanos would have the ablity to break the game

Kyleb79 said:
thanos has no 4th wall breaking or even messing with the verse so i don't think thanos would have the ablity to break the game
Game=Reality, which Thanos can control in 6 different aspects. What makes Chara SAVE & LOAD is time manip, which, again, Thanos has control over.

i still don't see him destroying chara file thanos won't be able to destroy the game because he's not aware of it

Kyleb79 said:
i still don't see him destroying chara file thanos won't be able to destroy the game because he's not aware of it
Eficiente said:
Game=Reality, which Thanos can control in 6 different aspects.
He is aware.

If you're killed conceptually, Regenerationn or resurrection cannot bring you back, as your very abstract concept would not exist.

Chara used to be 1-A i believe

D3EF0F33-F55C-4F8B-890F-D808D1002C77.jpeg

Back