• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If this wiki is about indexing fictional franchises with powerscaling, then why do we disallow notable fanfictions?

^^^. Ah screw it, if you suspect of me having any hidden motives and it's likely I have it, I have that motive.

I primarily want to know why this is the case (and if there is any harm in doing it).

As Garraxian said, there is already a wiki about this, the only way this would be allowed is if the fanfiction actually gets sanctioned by the parent company and becomes some sort of mini-timeline that officially exists

like Doctor Who: The Fan Show x Minecraft story

They're called "fanfictions" for a reason. Not to mention there's a thing called FC/OC VS Battles Wiki. Come on m8, you know this XD
I could argue FCOC can still be for more obsurve fan stuff. Even though you guys didn't state this point, I'm having a feeling it may come up.

I can list a few notable fan works, like SMG4, Animation v. Animator by Alan Becker, and surprisingly "A Girl in All Boy School" due to it's impact on future gacha life creators and inturn, managing to make gacha life more mainstream and even on the news.

Back