• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If Mara is comparable to Vishnu, then shouldn't it be 2-A?

mara's pic is well weird i would say.....though the Megami Tensei wiki used it nonetheless so maybe an admin should see this

I don't think so. In all games in which I have seen her, she is always a **** (sorry, that was just too temptful)

there is this pic in the Persona manga adaptation but it isn't good,IMO.

that pic ain't good CW mainly because it came out of a dude and well mara is a giant **** (i actually just found out mara is a she despite her appereance lol)

Looking through Mara's gallery on the SMT wiki, I found a few non...you know deisgns.

Mara_LB_Special.png

Toro_persona.png

Mara.jpg

Neither of them are that good, though..

its fine ant tbh i wouldn't really recommend maras original pic myself *shrugs* but yeah mara if scalable to vishuu should be 2-A

Back