• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Idea Of Evil (Berserk) VS Saint Seiya (Universe)

Not completely sure, as long as humanity exists and it desires questions etc it will continue to exist. And since it's on a conceptual level (which no SS character can infililtrate) then I will remain undecided.

Awwww shucks. I didn't realize that. Thanks though.

In All berserk related battles I consider your opinion very valuable. :)

Also say for some reason his range WAS universal. How would it play out?

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Chronos would win, that much is certain due to Multiversal power.
That's too much god cloth saints would win since they can hit intangible beings and are acausal and are like universe level.

Celestial Pegasus said:
That's too much god cloth saints would win since they can hit intangible beings and are acausal and are like universe level.
Hitting intangible beings does not mean they can harm a purely conceptual being such as the IOE, I do agree with you that IOE's web of causality would mean nought to them though.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Hitting intangible beings does not mean they can harm a purely conceptual being such as the IOE, I do agree with you that IOE's web of causality would mean nought to them though.
I think they can attack beings that are not on the physical plane i think i remember seeing that somewhere on some of the profiles i know these guys can cross dimensions and attack non physical beings at least though ah well someone more savy on saint seiya can explain that.

Gods in SS can manipulate causality and what not, and honestly, he doesn't get past anyone who has Ichor.

Eh, I can't remember any conceptual beings in SS besides Chronos, Chaos, and Tartarus, but they do have a plethora of conceptual attacks, so probably.

Chaos = origin of existence assuming he's introduced he's probably omni.

Our conceptual beings have no form unlike idea of evil that's the difference

Back