• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Icon of Sin vs Shin Godzilla

Icon of Sin (Modern) vs Shin Godzilla (Godzilla vs Evangelion)

• Speed equalized
  • Both are Low 7-B
  • 5 kilometers apart, with line of sight
  • Battle takes place in Tokyo, for thematic purposes.
God of Destruction:

The Dark One: 3 (
koopa3144, AceOfSpaces3709, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson)

ddu42w4-efc2def0-9f32-40b1-b466-4311039c7b7c.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
ddbu1qf-b23fff2b-ac6c-4bba-bdf4-fd368b86b6a5.png

Last edited:
So, while Godzilla has a better range and is more versatile, The Icon of Sin has resistance to fire manipulation and radiation manipulation which gives him resistance to Zilla's ranged stuff. That with Icon's Immortality's and accelerated development has me leaning towards him here

So, while Godzilla has a better range and is more versatile, The Icon of Sin has resistance to fire manipulation and radiation manipulation which gives him resistance to Zilla's ranged stuff. That with Icon's Immortality's and accelerated development has me leaning towards him here
thats a vote i prosume?

how is shin's reactive evolution and low-high regen gonna come into play here
low-high isn't combat applicable. it takes months to actually accomplish his low high regen.

his reactive evolution doesn't seem as applicable as the Icon of Sin's, or it's not as fast as his. The Icon of Sin was at max on earth for a few hours, and already was breaking down time and space by existing. although i wouldn't say it's useless here, since they start with a Stat advantage.

low-high isn't combat applicable. it takes months to actually accomplish his low high regen.
true
his reactive evolution doesn't seem as applicable as the Icon of Sin's, or it's not as fast as his. The Icon of Sin was at max on earth for a few hours, and already was breaking down time and space by existing.
that's not really quantifiable since it's reality warping. But yeah shin doesn't really evolve in the heat of the moment exactly. In fact it's so slow that it'd probably be useless in an actual fight against an opponent, only really useful against fodder military weapons.

shin takes the L, I think

that's not really quantifiable since it's reality warping. But yeah shin doesn't really evolve in the heat of the moment exactly. In fact it's so slow that it'd probably be useless in an actual fight against an opponent, only really useful against fodder military weapons.
fair.

I recall arguing in youtube comments and everybody was like "uhhhh shin claps monsterverse godzilla because he can just evolve and regenerate forever!!!!!"
he's quite wanked, he's never actually been in a fight so of course the RE looks impressive

I recall arguing in youtube comments and everybody was like "uhhhh shin claps monsterverse godzilla because he can just evolve and regenerate forever!!!!!"
he's quite wanked, he's never actually been in a fight so of course the RE looks impressive
common Youtube comments L.

Bump? If you count Ziller as a vote then I'm pretty sure we have passed grace on this thread for a while now. Therefore, it can now be added.

Back