• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo's True Power-level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach-7889983
Ichigo's True Power-level

I have a few questions to ask you guys, the staff and the community.

1. Is Ichigo Kurosaki going to get an upgrade anytime soon?

I ask this because Yhwach's durability is calculated to be above continent level, and unknown to the point where his duribility is possibly even above multi-continent level. Now Ichigo here was able to cut him more than once and even slicing him in half! Wouldn't this put Ichigo's tier at high 6-A based on his attack potency to breach Yhawch's durability level?

Bleach-7955149
Ishida doubting Ichigo's speed.

2. Don't forget that time when Ishida shot Yhwach with the silver arrow and thought that Ichigo wouldn't make it in time, but he does so in an instant. With Yhwach being sub-reletivistic would this potentially put Ichigo's bankai speed in that catagory as well, and for anyone who could keep up with Yhwach including Aizen?

Bleach-7955155
Ichigo instantaneously confronts Yhwach!

I know the ending was rushed, but isn't it strange to see a sub-reletivistic enemy with possibly moon level durability get taken down by two massively hypersonic guys with only continent level durability? How could they keep up with him?

Bleach-7955173
Ichigo cuts Yhwach in half for a second time.

With Aizen and Yhwach being at least and above the continent tier of 6-A, and Ichigo is able to fight with them it only makes sense to me that Ichigo deserves an upgrade in tier to at least 6-A, likely higher.

Bleach-7955161
Ichigo's Bankai!

His bankai should also be added to his page as well.

Though it will not bother me if he doesn't get the upgrade. I just want you ladies and gents to let me know what you think about my inquiry to his potential upgrade. I remember when Dante from Devil May Cry was thought to be a 6-B level character for the longest time and he eventually got an upgrade to 5-B, likely far higher to possibly 3-A. That's just one example of a character being seen by the site as weaker than he actually is. I believe Ichigo may be in a similar stance now.

Thanks for reading and I'll look forward to hearing from you all!

Edit: I'm saying Ichigo should be at least 6-A, likely higher. Not possibly 3-A. lmao. If I were to suggest this ranking then I'd be no better than the ichiwankers who escaped Kubo's nightmares on July 15th, 2007. :)

Update (09/01/2016): Ichigo's new upgrade to "At least 5-C, likely higher" is more than I could have hoped for!! This is awesome!!! Thanks LordAizen Sama and everyone else involved!

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Kami plz. He was refering to Dante.
Well that happens with the best of us, that is why I read these things twice.

Anyway about the upgrade, it would be possible, but I am just a new guy around here that amuse myself with these discussions.

Preds43 said:
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Kami plz. He was refering to Dante.
You sure? i thought he was refering to dendae from DBZ. Aha, get it? Kami? Dendae....No? Ok, i'll stop.
Bad humor is always welcome I say!

Anyway back to subject I will have to agree that Ichigo maybe need an upgrade.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
What the **** even happened at the end of Bleach?
A timeskip happened and Ichigo's son one-shot Yhwach by touching him.

I'm not kidding. Honest.

The Everlasting said:
A timeskip happened and Ichigo's son one-shot Yhwach by touching him.

I'm not kidding. Honest.
I feel like you're bullshitting me. I mean...I don't actually feel like you're bullshitting me, but I really hope you are.

As for the topic, if Ichigo harms Yhwach more than once, he should almost certainly scale, but since I don't know the context, I'll leave it to guys like Aizen.

Yeah idk what happened with his son. Shit makes no sense. It wasn't really Yhwach more like his residual reiatsu. Don't overthink this as it still makes no sense.

I tell myself as long as Lord Aizen is alive at the end of the series ill be happy.

Pardon my lang but Ichigo's victory face basically says: I win bitch **** your future. Now all we need is his #1 theme song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back