• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Reality Buster

What is this argument?

It is like saying “Well he destroyed a city, and a city is made by electrons, thus he has macro-quantum Manipulation"
The dimenson is his ability he can't control anything that's not part of his dimenson. Which means time is part of his dimenson. Space and time also connected that's where the term space-time comes from. He can even open space-time rifts in his dimenson
Screenshot_20230713_161007_Adobe_Acrobat.jpg

Cfyow 2 chapter 8.

No, with this scan, he did not manipulate any space-time. He simply destroyed a pocket dimension while activating his bankai.

He didn't just affect the walls he destroyed the whole thing according to yukio.

His ability is the dimension
6NRSY7h.jpg

His ability is said to merged with reality itself and ichigo destroys the dimenson/his ability.

0475-003.png
No, with this scan, he did not manipulate any space-time. He simply destroyed a pocket dimension while activating his bankai.
Read my post

I read it. It still makes no sense of what you are purposing, and you are following the same logic line that I presented. And regarding “time” in that pocket dimension, you are aware that the scan above stated "digital virtual world" implying it's an illusion?.

The dimenson is his ability he can't control anything that's not part of his dimenson. Which means time is part of his dimenson. Space and time also connected that's where the term space-time comes from. He can even open space-time rifts in his dimenson
Screenshot_20230713_161007_Adobe_Acrobat.jpg

Cfyow 2 chapter 8.
Who trained in the hyperbolic time chamber for 1 year? Ginjo?

I read it. It still makes no sense of what you are purposing, and you are following the same logic line that I presented. And regarding “time” in that pocket dimension, you are aware that the scan above stated "digital virtual world" implying it's an illusion?.
Lmao u missed the part where it says it's merged with reality

And his dimenson produces real world affects you should read yukio's profile

There is no evidence of ichigo manipulating space-time in this instance.

Last edited:
Still disagree. This was something done with raw power. The scan you sent supports this, as it’s talking about how strong the barrier to this dimension is. It’s not Space-Time Manipulation.

Is this even a separate space-time?

No, in fact it's not since it is stated to be merged with reality but presents an illusion to the said perceived person.

Honestly, this is just a feat, Ichigo is capable of destroying pocket dimensions with raw power. He's not manipulating anything, and at best it would give him Non-Physical Interaction.
Still disagree. This was something done with raw power. The scan you sent supports this, as it’s talking about how strong the barrier to this dimension is. It’s not Space-Time Manipulation.

Kenpachi and even hollows can tear though space with raw ap in bleach it's not uncommon. Several characters in bleach already spatial manipulation via raw.

And yes it's a sperate space-time. Time in his dimensons flow differently
dkvnf9J.jpg

Also he made a space-time tear I'm his dimenson which I showed earlier

The scan implies he created a digital virtual world.

Last edited:
I assume the thread is rejected no? Since I am also against the resistance to space-time manipulation as well.

So destroying a dimension Via raw power doesn't count for space or space-time manipulation? Cuz theirs like many characters I can name that has gotten spacetime manipulation off this

So destroying a dimension Via raw power doesn't count for space or space-time manipulation? Cuz theirs like many characters I can name that has gotten spacetime manipulation off this
It's simple destruction of a dimension/space-time which at most is space-time manipulation at it's most limited form (any person who destroys a 4-D pocket dimension or universe gets it) as it's not manipulating anything just destroying so at absolute most it would be limited and I'm not a fan of that. Also if you plan on using other characters from different verses, please don't and stick to Bleach ones, other verses have potential different reasons and it's a low grade argument.

It's simple destruction of a dimension/space-time which at most is space-time manipulation at it's most limited form (any person who destroys a 4-D pocket dimension or universe gets it) as it's not manipulating anything just destroying so at absolute most it would be limited and I'm not a fan of that. Also if you plan on using other characters from different verses, please don't and stick to Bleach ones, other verses have potential different reasons and it's a low grade argument.
Limited space-time manipulation is fine

Back