• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo possible limited resurrection?

Frantzy12 said:
Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.
Nope. This would be Low Mid.

What the hell, I can not access anything on my cell phone, profiles do not open, just topic, but would not it be Low-high? I guess.

can you please let me know my cell phone does not show anything, I just want to know what comes after low-mid and what comes before mid-high, just that, sorry for the inconvenience.

@Soldier Blue

Then the Regenerationn page is wrong cause I just copied the Mid definiton since Kazui asked what is after.

After Low-Mid is this,I think you got it twisted cause Mid-High is under (High) you might be referring to High-Mid

Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger.

I am unsubscribing to this discussion now, but trust Soldier Blue's sense of judgement.

so Shinigami with low-mid Regenerationn, should not become Mais, since Shinigami only really dies if your heart stops? Maybe I'm wrong.

Rocker1189 said:
I think Ichigo clearly died there. As far as I know Ichigo can not regen his heart, so it should be a one time ressurection.
After going Resurrección againts SK Yhwach his chest has the Hollow hole, so he has no heart.

I think that resurrection was accepted, but am not sure.

Back