• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Post-Dangai Training Ichigo VS Season 3 Danny

Stats Equalized.

Danny: 0 ()

Ichigo: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Edit: Soul Crush restricted.

Last edited:
Battle Starts

Ichigo: "Flexes his spiritual pressure"

Danny: "Gets his soul crushed"

Winner: Ichigo!

Pretty sure it doesn't matter if stats were unequalized, Danny has no resistance to soul crush so he dies immediately. Now if soul crush wasn't a thing and or Danny had some resistance to something like that then it would be an interesting battle, with both having some form of Accelerated Development or Reactive Evolution that would allow them to keep up with each other, as well as other stat amp methods to counter any of the others added buffs.

Ichigo has better close combat skill and a sword, instinctive reaction, and his supernatural willpower plus resistance to possession should offer some resistance to Danny's possession although Danny still has possession that reaches 4 to 5 layers of potency so I don't know if Ichigo's resistance will hold up long. He also has resurrection so he has some method to get back up. Though looking at the Hollow Physiology, Ichigo's existance/reiryoku is poisonous and erods others who don't have the proper antibodies, depending on the speed, it could potentially overcome Danny's regeneration. Ichigo is also more serious than Danny so this could be capitalized on early in the battle.

Danny has body control on a ridicules level so avoid Ichigo's sword swings won't be a real issue, and while his invisibility and intangibility don't mean jack here, his regeneration, and ecto shields that reflect physical and energy based attacks as well as absorbing the attack if he wants should profide a decent counter to Ichigo's assaults. Danny also has several attacks that ignore durability such as his ice powers which work on people with resistance and freeze them and even pure energy to the point it becomes brittle and falls apart, and his Ghostly Wail which can hit internally and negates regeneration up to Low-Godly, so Ichigo wouldn't be able to recover. Duplication would also give him a minor numbers advantage as well.

Overall, the idea of the match is fun. But sadly, in reality, Ichigo's mere existence destroys Danny if there were no restrictions regardless of Danny's higher tier or speed. Hopefully the new Danny Phantom Graphic Novel provides the ghost boy with something that could make the match doable but that doesn't come out until next year. So with that, I'm done.

Danny is a ghost, so isn't he himself a soul, or are Danny Phantom ghosts not souls

I could've sworn Danny Phantom had pretty good soul resistance at one point, did something change or am I just wrong?

I could've sworn Danny Phantom had pretty good soul resistance at one point, did something change or am I just wrong?
Nope, I've always stated Danny Phantom ghosts have better mind resistance than soul resistance. Danny and a few others are the only ones with resistance to soul manipulation but that's through Possession because it's shown to be on a spiritual level and while Danny has layered Possession resistance, it's just from someone trying to tare his soul from his body aka soul removal which isn't the same as soul crush. And we don't give spirits soul resistance from taking attacks from other spirits.

However, every ghost and their mom has resistance to layered mind/empathy manipulation for being naturally resistant to mind/empathy manipulation that effected someone who showed resistance to said abilities, and Danny's reaches up to 4 to 5 (can't remember) layers because of his mental possession scaling chain. So Danny while Danny has good mind hax resistance, his soul resistance doesn't cover the method in which Ichigo's is used.

Verse equalization could be a thing if souls in Danny Phantom and Bleach is almost identical
From what I can tell, Shinigami and Hollow Physiology are not like Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom). They have different powers, abilities, and weakness.

Back