• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Instinctive Reaction

DlyVisionary

He/Him
•INTRODUCTION
Hello everyone, good morning
after my passive attack reflection got debunked with a official translate, i think its better to be instinctive reaction

•Feats Of Instinctive Reaction
First, Tenjiro Hit ichigo and Stated from Tenjirō Kirinji, Ichigo Reflexivly crack Tenjiro hand

Supporting Scan : Ichigo Instictive Reacted ulquiorra attack with getsuga tensho

•Special Thanks and Closing
Thanks for ThitOneGuy & WanderingGecko
For the debunk & the better translate
And Thanks to Deceived for the supporting scan

Last edited:
I doubt reflexively reacting once is enough to qualify for IR.

0345-017.png

He also instinctively reacted to Ulquiorra's attack with a Getsuga Tensho.

Oof i forgot to add the tags 😭☝️
As far as I know you can add it (edit).

Above "watch/unwatch", to the right of the Thread title there is a symbol symbolizing "Tag", you can add it.

It worked in my thread, you can try it.

Edit : Sorry, to the right of the date the thread was uploaded.

Last edited:
Is this really all it takes for Instinctive Reaction?

I mean I don't deny that he's reacting on instinct, but I kinda expected it to be more grandiose x.x (I blame Ultra Instinct)

As far as I know you can add it (edit).

Above "watch/unwatch", to the right of the Thread title there is a symbol symbolizing "Tag", you can add it.

It worked in my thread, you can try it.

Edit : Sorry, to the right of the date the thread was uploaded.
Thank you very much denlitz

Is this really all it takes for Instinctive Reaction?

I mean I don't deny that he's reacting on instinct, but I kinda expected it to be more grandiose x.x (I blame Ultra Instinct)
Dragon Ball is one of the few series that make instinctive reaction a big deal and an ultimate godly power

For other series it's just 'basic' high level martial arts or combat prowess

That aside, I agree with Ichigo having it

I'm not sure if instinct in that context refers to instinctive reactions per say, though it would make sense in context with Ichigo vs Grimmjow 3 being a battle where the 2 tried out adapting each other's fighting styles and when Ichigo used that Getsuga to avoid an instant kill attack from Ulq

I'm not sure if instinct in that context refers to instinctive reactions per say, though it would make sense in context with Ichigo vs Grimmjow 3 being a battle where the 2 tried out adapting each other's fighting styles and when Ichigo used that Getsuga to avoid an instant kill attack from Ulq
When we include all the other evidence mentioned above I think it’s fine to go with this interpretation either way I think it’s fine to add for IR with all this.

Back