• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice Maiden Calc Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Ice Maiden old version calculation suggests that she creates a blizzard all the way to the clouds, however, this is not stated, she do not manipulate the weather to bring a blizzard, instead is suggested she unleashes from herself, so it would be more reasonable that it should cover a half sphere of 50 meters radius.

If this is accepted, the new result , posted in this new calculation, is 7.09*10^9 J, that would result in a downgrade from High 8-C to 8-C.

UPDATE: I added another result that take into account that the blizzard would kill someone in less than 2 minutes, result that yield 18.9*10^9 J, a High 8-C result.

Last edited:
The calculation would need to be in a blog and accepted, first.

Assuming the calculation is accepted as the Editing Rules said, the feat should be discussed in the calc group forum first:
  • If there exist several calculations for a specific feat that have all been evaluated and accepted, but give conflicting results, the matter of which one that is most reliable should be first be discussed in the calc group forum by the calc group members before any changes are applied to the relevant character profiles. The calculation that is finally accepted should then be added to the related verse page calculation section, and the rejected versions removed.
I can help by moving the thread to the Calc Group Discussion forum, if wanted.

Ah, that's how is the thing; ok, you can move it to the Calc Group Discussion then. Do I need to make a new blog or I can simply edit the old one?

EDIT: I put the revised calc in the same blog.

Last edited:
I move the thread to the Calc Group Discussion. I think you should make a new blog as for similar situations it largely has been the standard, Antoniofer.

I added another alternative result, considering that the power is harmful enough to kill an average unprotected human in less than 2 minutes; if accepted, although still a downgrade, it will remain within High 8-C.

I see. I think it would be a good idea to ask Therfir and/or Ugarik for the inputs for the calculation evaluation which could speed up the thread.

Last edited:
Ok, it seems that the new result is the one accepted; it wouldn't change the tier but it removes the "+". I'll proceed to do the changes tomorrow.

Ok, I removed the "+" from those profiles that scale from the Ice Maiden. This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.