• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice King vs Esdeath

Umm... the exosphere is 10,000 kilometers above the surface. That's a lot farther than 62 miles.

Also, why are you trying to calculate it? The calc is linked in the profile.

Ice King would definitely flirt with Esdeath. Which would lead to Esdeath stabbing him. I think Ice King broke his nose once form Finn's punch.

DC52 said:
^ Lol, outer space in space treaties Ôëá outerspace

Well, lets compare stats

Ice King

- DC = Mountain Level+ (potentially Planet Level)

- Durability = Mountain Level+

- Speed = Massively Hypersonic

Esdeath

- DC = Small Town Level

- Durability = Building Level

- Speed = Hypersonic

Ice King still takes this with extreme ease.
In the real world thats the standard distance for Earth to OuterSpace, so unless you can find me an article that tells me otherwise your statment holds no value

Back