• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i was correct , shigaraki should be high 7-A(tiny spoiler)

i made a previous thread stating that Shigariki should be high 7-A if we are putting AFO in high 7-a but a lot of people disagreed, even with the valid points that not only does Shigariki have strength, durability, and regeneration that could take on all might even without quirks, he also has more quirks than AFO had when he fought ALL might.

nevertheless people still disagreed but now it has been stated in the latest chapter -340 that he has far surpassed AFO in terms of power.

You shouldn't talk about spoilers for a chapter that isn't even out yet. We don't make changes or start CRTs based on leaks.

Wait for the official translation.

i never said you should change it now. i was simply pointing out the fact that i was correct and my original logic was sound

i never said you should change it now. i was simply pointing out the fact that i was correct and my original logic was sound
Even assuming this is true, we will not upgrade Shigaraki to High 7-A. Honestly don't believe Prime AFO should be High 7-A, he should be Unknown. We have no idea how he fights or how he injured All Might. AFO could've have dura negation Quirks, or relied on some trick. We don't know how well he did against All Might physically.

Besides. Official chapter. "Based on data recorded during Star and Stripe's battle... Tomura Shigaraki is now far more powerful than even AFO. And everyone who witness the fight in Kamino has a decent idea of All For One's strength."

All Might says Shigaraki has surpassed Kamino AFO, not his Prime self. Unless he's saying Kamino AFO is a decent idea of Prime AFO's strength, which I doubt.

We already have Shigaraki above Kamino AFO, though this statement can be added on his profile. (All Might stated that he is far more powerful than Kamino AFO).

Last edited:
but you forget that the sentence you quoted literally stated "has a decent idea"- IDEA being the operative word, which makes it more likely that he was refering to a prime AFO and why would all might be referring to weak-end version of AFO at this time?

He is considering the worst case scenario. I mean this is all might himself. hes probably one of the only people who knows the full power of AFO and hes saying this and hims saying 'far' just backs up my claim more.

Its not like he can refer to when he fought afo himself because no one was there at least most of them werent.
ALL might never referred to kamino AFO he used it as the only source they know of as his power

Last edited:
Even assuming this is true, we will not upgrade Shigaraki to High 7-A. Honestly don't believe Prime AFO should be High 7-A, he should be Unknown. We have no idea how he fights or how he injured All Might. AFO could've have dura negation Quirks, or relied on some trick. We don't know how well he did against All Might physically.

Besides. Official chapter. "Based on data recorded during Star and Stripe's battle... Tomura Shigaraki is now far more powerful than even AFO. And everyone who witness the fight in Kamino has a decent idea of All For One's strength."

All Might says Shigaraki has surpassed Kamino AFO, not his Prime self. Unless he's saying Kamino AFO is a decent idea of Prime AFO's strength, which I doubt.

We already have Shigaraki above Kamino AFO, though this statement can be added on his profile. (All Might stated that he is far more powerful than Kamino AFO).
also what do you mean 'we' that is not a decision for you to make by yourself buddy are u even still staff?

You should be careful saying stuff like that around this wiki. You could get reported you know and then a warning.
how, i said nothing wrong, like at all , there is quite literally nothing wrong or rude about what i said at all, he was talking like he held the opinions of all everyone and i told him it wasnt up to him

how, i said nothing wrong, like at all , there is quite literally nothing wrong or rude about what i said at all, he was talking like he held the opinions of all everyone and i told him it wasnt up to him
You were literally questioning if he was staff and you are acting kinda agressive. So I recommend toning it down a bit.

You were literally questioning if he was staff and you are acting kinda agressive. So I recommend toning it down a bit.
i have no idea what u are talking about broski Maybe you need to chill because there is nothing aggressive about anything i said, thats just the way u chose to interpret it my friend and thats on you not me. From an objective view my statement is normal plus he was the one talking like he was everyone's opinion by saying 'we wont change it' without it even being discussed first, and again, how is asking if he's staff wrong? He literally has retired in his bio, its a valid question bro

i have no idea what u are talking about broski Maybe you need to chill because there is nothing aggressive about anything i said, thats just the way u chose to interpret it my friend and thats on you not me. From an objective view my statement is normal plus he was the one talking like he was everyone's opinion by saying 'we wont change it' without it even being discussed first, and again, how is asking if he's staff wrong? He literally has retired in his bio, its a valid question bro
I tend to interpret things the wrong way. Sorry if I got you worried. My bad.

Back