• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I WANT YOU FOR FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT (Freddy Fazbear vs. Homelander) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

Last edited:
When Freddy applies Blindness to Homelander, he will still be able to hear Freddy coming at him with Enhanced Senses, and with his superior physicals, he'll probably be able to take this.

The guy who lands at home FRA

When Freddy applies Blindness to Homelander, he will still be able to hear Freddy coming at him with Enhanced Senses, and with his superior physicals, he'll probably be able to take this.

The guy who lands at home FRA
Counted, but Freddy upscales massively from his AP value.

It’s literally a passive effect.
My bad. Thank you.

So, is there any known way for the blindness to end?
The slowness may also be notably debilitating.

What if Homelander tries to fly higher up, to get out of range?
Or, if Freddy does get in biting range, it seems quite unfavorable for Homelander unless we use his Possibly Rating:

Homelander:
Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 (Superior to Maeve. Easily threw a man with one arm several dozen meters away so hard that it destroyed a car.[17] Ripped a pressurized airplane door open[15]), possibly Class K (When asked to lift a 747 airplane, Homelander implied he could lift it if he was over solid ground rather than air[15])

Freddy:
Lifting Strength: At least Class 50 (He is superior to The Warden, who can fling The Player back when they are carrying two cubic meters of gold.)

So that's a bit of a curious situation.

My bad. Thank you.

So, is there any known way for the blindness to end?
The slowness may also be notably debilitating.

What if Homelander tries to fly higher up, to get out of range?
Considering they’re status effects, I don’t know if it’ll end if Homelander gets out of range.
Or, if Freddy does get in biting range, it seems quite unfavorable for Homelander unless we use his Possibly Rating:

Homelander:
Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 (Superior to Maeve. Easily threw a man with one arm several dozen meters away so hard that it destroyed a car.[17] Ripped a pressurized airplane door open[15]), possibly Class K (When asked to lift a 747 airplane, Homelander implied he could lift it if he was over solid ground rather than air[15])

Freddy:
Lifting Strength: At least Class 50 (He is superior to The Warden, who can fling The Player back when they are carrying two cubic meters of gold.)

So that's a bit of a curious situation.
SBA says that the strongest version of a character is to be used unless specified otherwise, so…

I feel HL upon getting blinded would just fly away or try to tear Freddy apart, not sure if either will go that bad for him considering one he camps until the effects subside (unless they add back to which it’s just attack) or Freddy’s only defense is biting which HL would be able to resist with LS and maybe rip his jaw apart

Back