• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to die vs make a contract with me? (Thunder Mcqueen vs Kyubey)

DMB 1 said:
SHouldn't Kyubey have type 6 Immortality then?
Maybe.

@J-man They makes girls into killing machines and has the intelligent to capture an omnipresent being, yes they do have soul and minds.

Problem is, unless he can affect the source of them, it won't do jack on Kyubey.

Still waiting for proof of him affecting that many Kyubey at once. Not counting the one that is outside the city or in this case, tens of kilometers away.

A shared soul or not?

The kyubey within the area though on the other hand.

Is the kyubey one entity? Then yeah fair game especially as hth only limit is the desire and will of mcqueen meaning the range can be as much as the range needs to be and while he lacks a feat of effecting a multitude of characters kyubey being only one entity does mitigate that obviously. And ya didnt answer my question.

Kyubey is an entire species called the Incubator. You could say he is one entity.

Doesn't change the fact Mqueen never affects an entire species at once. Has he kills an entire human being by killing/affecting one of them with hth?

And I doubt Mcqueen range (which isn't really matter here) is really that great considering short range is a trend in Jojo with the few exceptions.

He cant be an entire race because if he was that wouldn't be a race it'd be one being with many body. Find me a quote stating all kyubey are one entity.

Yeah obviously. But according ya kyubey one being only with multiple body.

Debating from disbelief now? Sorry to break it to ya homu but excluding power stands enty of stands have hundreds of meters of range.

Even planetary or universal at times even homu.

Im tired of the "well he could be" or "well technically he could be treated as a enitity". Yeah or no.

Also reminder hiveminds dont mean a lot. Bees have a hivemind homu.

It is stated that none of the souls they have can feel emotions, with souls being in plural, and kyu referring to his species as a whole

Then wouldnt kyubey doing that or kyubey taking a kyubey place without being previously summoned be outside support or interferance. Telepathy or not ?.

Well ya can decide on the stomp outcome of the match .

Back