• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to die vs make a contract with me? (Thunder Mcqueen vs Kyubey)

I will gladly jumping myself to the Mcqueen spam bandwagon,and now i will pair him to the evillonious cat Kyubey~~

Speed is equalized,both bloodlusted and SBA comes to play,stage located in Alcatraz prison.

Kyubey by gobixhoukou-d3c8iym
Thunder mcqueen meme
VS

• Kyubey: 0
  • Mcqueen: 0

damn it you messed it up lol

I guess Kyubey. If they were bloodlusted this would be more interesting. But i guess McQueen kills himself, Kyubey dies, and then Kyubey comes back.

In that case, inconclusive for a different reason lol. McQueen may just try to step on Kyubey repeatedly. I don't know if he would consider an animal sufficient as not dying alone, probably not. Each time Kyubey would die, but never be put down perminently

I would say that this is inconclusive for an entirely different reason lol

Make the match first to the death. Technicality would make kyubey murdering mcqueen or mcqueen doing what he does best an inconclusive match .

The exact same damage ailment pose and more would be replicated on kyubey.

Then ya best keep to the same thing because that would mean alternates obviously arent clones of kyubey.

Also all the same meaning the same soul yeah?.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Different beings? Technically breaking sba.

One entity despite the multiple kyubey? Hth would probably effect the alternates also due being the same thus would be pulled into his tendency.

from what Homu says, it does sound like they stomp. even if McQueen uses highway to hell or kills Kyu by his own hands over and over, Kyu just keeps coming back. and Kyu can just BFR McQueen to another multiverse

Different beings? Technically breaking sba.

One entity despite the multiple kyubey? Hth would probably effect the alternates also due being the same thus would be pulled into his tendency.

Any proof he can affect at least trillions of them at once....And from literally billions lightyears away?

That looks pretty close together homu. And not a few billion light years away.

All the kyubey if what ya say is true (the same being) then yeah. Hth would effect all the kyubey at least while within range.

Who said that is billions light years away? I'm talking about the hivemind.

Affect the hiveminds, you affects them.

Any proof he can affect that much of victim at once?

You did.

Is the hivemind kyubey? If yeah then yeah fair game.

Ya almost speak as the kyubey are the same yet separate beings. Are the kyubey the same entity? Yeah? Hth would effect the race while at least within the hth range because he would only be effecting merely one prey not billions at once. Although the kyubey not being the exact same entity would prevent hth from doing that.

The hivemind is in their home planet, which is again, billions light years away from earth.

That is exactly what Kyubey is. Same yet different.

Back