• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I too, am leaving.

This one was far easier to make then most of my friends who just now left, considering I have been inactive for two weeks now.

This has been long forthcoming, but it is really whatever. I have made a lot of friends on this wiki, so I find myself at odds to make this. It is kind of whatever, but eh.

On August 1st (Or July 31st, date don't matter), some of my friends, some people I disliked and some people I were neutral on got banned. On February 8th, I joined the VS Wiki server, yes THAT one.

I don't wanna get into details on who or what happened, that is in the past. What I wanna highlight in this post is what happened in between. In that time, I made friends. Some of these friends hated each other, and I understand that; I can't make them all get along. But I had to pick some friends over others to keep.

I don't wanna make this seem like Us vs Them, quite frankly I am tired of that. I had enough when I joined the server So I figured it was the time when I left the server because one of them took it too far for me, I left for good. It had...good memories.

Gonna Highlight a Few

Grudgeman- Literally one of the friendliest dudes I have met and I think I am truly glad to have met him. I think he was the closest person I had on the server. I think I can say far more, but that is the idea. When we talked vs debating or talking anything, I felt reality melt away. I think he is a good person deep down.

Also, Aladdin stomps Kenshiro, deal with it.

LAS - He invited me, gave me chance. I actually struggle with Anxiety and when I found out there was a snitch in the server before I left, I asked if he thought it was me. He said 'Hell no' That made me the happiest I could have ever been. I trust him.

Flo - Still cool to me. I never thought in the past month I would have bonded with him over something we really shouldn't have lol. Glad you still cool man. TF2 < Overwatch.

Arigarmy - He aight. Can't say too much, I think it is his personality. I love the same stuff he does, but my anxiety keeps me from talking to him too much. I can say this though, he pretty cool.

Regis - Still cool to me.

UMR - Master memer, I love his joking attitude, but when he serious is when I run for the hills lol.

I am skipping the ones who are still there that I don't wanna expose here, mostly out of trust. The people who I didn't like that were banned and I say to them

Good Riddance. (There really was only like two people, but you two crossed the line on my own morality.)

As for the staff?

Kav - I don't believe in ghosts. Who is this...Kav you speak of?

Azzy - The only crat I think that shares my likes in fiction

Ant - The only crat that shares my politics

Ryu- I honestly think you are very friendly, but like me, you try to avoid confrontation. But when I see you, I am not sure what to think tbh. We can talk about this in pm if you really wanna ask. Nothing super negative, but my least favorite of the crats.

Weekly - I feel like I understand you a lot in some many ways. I don't wanna say you are like a ******* soul brother or some shit, but I would say we have the same likes, similar personality, and the same view, I guess. If I can skip anyone and just say bye to one, it will be that you should be yourself. Just Don't do something crazy lol Wanna chat? PM open.

Darkanine - Still have you on steam (I think on skype too?). I noticed you try to avoid direct conflict, like me. So I can respect you on that. Don't worry man, you will succeed in life. On the sole grounds that I know you write a lot and I stalk your steam.

Dragonmasterxyz - Alright, I am gonna be honest, I did a 180 on ya. I feel like the reason I disliked staff (and I still kind of do) is because you scare me. P5 was a ride and I remember a new Digimon threat like every month. I set that aside and I got to know you. And I wanted to say, I am sorry. Cal - Still friendly, don't talk to him enough tbh. He was the first person I met on the wiki with a green name. If I met someone who was meaner or had a more serious viewpoint, I would have probably hated the wiki. Thanks, man.

Aeyu - You are nice girl and one of my closest friends now. I trust you and I am glad I met you. I miss our chats. But, If I can say one thing to you. It is 'Keep moving forward.

Kaltias and Monarch - I like Inheritance and I like Webcomics. There, that is it lol. We never talked, at all. We liked the same verses. I have you added on Discord Monarch, so maybe we can talk there Grouping you two together tbh because I didn't talk to you two much, so I guess this is an honorable mention.

Regular Users Jinx - Aggressive, but at least she can debate.

Cin - Hit or miss. We both like One Piece and we agree on some things, but I am really struggling with that attitude.

Dragoo -SCP and that is it lol. I love magic tho man, hope we can talk about that in the future! I want you to be one of the first to read my story when done, I think a fellow writer deserves that praise.

Gargoyle - We will still talk probably lol You are...everywhere. I see you make very, very good points, or meh points. (To be very fair, everyone does this, including me, some more than others.) and I think I disagree with you sometimes. But you still fine to me. You are a good person, and very nice. Hope you do well in life.

Dragon Ariia - Like some of the verses you do and you are also a fellow writer. I don't like your confrontational attitude to some staff and I don't think you understand fallacies. Even setting that aside, you are fun and loyal to have around. I guess I can respect that. Also, the past two weeks made me do a 180 on trust with you. I am not sure if I am worthy of being your friend, but that is for you to decide.

I think I went through everyone. I wanted to do so much for the wiki, but I don't...feel welcome. To put it in very emotive words. Imagine looking at a pond, and you see your reflection and everyone else's. You see it is very clear, clean and you see everything and everyone. It is transparent. Then you look further, and you see a deep abyss of people with intense hatred, some justified and some not. You see this dark twisted reality that not everything is sunshine and rainbows. I don't have any desire to be on here anymore.

I am really, really glossing over stuff. To any new user who is reading this by some random search. Great! You are going to enter a community You decide how you want them to treat you, either with love and respect or one of the many blocks that are handed out in a RV thread. You will make friends or enemies. You can decide to work with the system and compromise, or not.

As for me, I am choosing option three I am leaving both the wiki and I left the server I am keeping some very close friends, and that is it. I am not interested in inciting drama. I am retired from this community, and If I do come back, it will be after a very, very long time. I really hope I don't get PMs about my choice in friends because honestly, that is the biggest reason why I am leaving. I love vs debating, and I want to see it grow. It sucks some people left because of this, some without their own choice.

I will be reading the comments for a while and asked to be banned in a few hours. That is it.

Thank you, for everything.

Download (8)aaa

I respect your decision, and I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Goodbye and please take care of yourself. You will be missed, and are always welcome back to the wiki.

I just wanna say a thing regarding my leaving and on people leaving in general, and then I will only reply to direct messages and maybe some questions.

I think this wiki has a new Era of leadership.

It is clear the rift is now open, and some left like me unable to cope.

Others left because they got banned.

This is the most change I have ever seen on the vs wiki since on and off visiting since 2015 and being active on the wiki since 2017.

For better or worse, this is change guys. Out with the old, in with the New.

Leadership is now changing, so it is end of the Era.

I am choosing to not be a part of it.

Also, I made this post before the recent powerups, so it might be outdated lol.

Congrats Dargoo!

Godspeed, Kinkiest. Thanks for the good words, and the good mood you'd always bring with you to any thread or PM you'd touch. I'm glad I have your discord, because I'd rather this not be the last I see of you.

I'd love to talk about Magic too, lol.

TC Kink, I may not have spoke with you much, but you often seemed quite friendly when chatting on message walls among other things. I can understand how things have changed and that change is both hit and miss, and that it can be extremely difficult to get used to. You will be missed, and I do hope that things will go better in the future.

Back