• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I request aid from anyone listening!

So, I'm new to making pages and all, haven't made even ONE yet, and I'd like some help making one.

It's going to be for this creature called the Habitant, it's from a game called Vindictus, AKA Mabinogi Heroes.

If you click the "Create a new article" button, you can simply choose "standard layout", and get much of the structure in place automatically.

The article was not of sufficiently high quality, including structure and motivations for the statistics. Sorry.

Alright, so if I revise it to be of better quality, would that be allowed? There's not much backstory on him at all, and he doesn't have many non-claw-based attacks.

And his size alone WOULD put him at small building level if not building level (including his stumbling and speed when moving around during his flurry attacks).

Back