• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O-verse vs. Umineko-verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we debating on which verse is better in terms of quality? Higarashi solos, best horror ever. Umineko just didn't follow up in my opnion lol,

Aurasuke said:
are we debating on which verse is better in terms of quality? Higarashi solos, best horror ever. Umineko just didn't follow up in my opnion lol,
The title did say they are duking it out, as in a fight.

Kind of a stomp, though, isn't it?

I/O's filled with 1-A's, and has two High 1-A's, IIRC. Umineko can't really contend with that.

Promestein said:
Kind of a stomp, though, isn't it?
I/O's filled with 1-A's, and has two High 1-A's, IIRC. Umineko can't really contend with that.
I thought it had two possible High 1-As (or three, I forget) and a bunch of other 1-As? Even then, assuming they're High 1-A doesn't mean they can get past Featherine, as we can't really judge things like that for beings beyond math and logic.

I'm also assuming neither tier 0 is included because...ya know.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm also assuming neither tier 0 is included because...ya know.
there's no Tier 0s here because there would be no winner between those types of characters.

Lol agreed, verses logics may be different, if we go by Umineko's logic Featherine sees all other fiction franchises as fiction due to being infinitely above,

go with Umineko's logic and Featherine is seen as fiction as they apparently surpass reality. Either way it's like the strongest sword vs the most powerful shield argument, I doubt either author wil ljust say, yeah we lose to them lol.

We can't judge things that are beyond logic, but we use bad logic to make stories about characters that are beyond logic/math. lol

Aren't beyond math and logic yet can get drunk, acts human, and looks like one as well.

Coleworld12 said:
Feathrine stands above all that aren't omni since plot manipulation > Any other ability
can she go against Bugs Bunny since he can also do Plot Manipulation? :)

Aurasuke said:
Lol agreed, verses logics may be different, if we go by Umineko's logic Featherine sees all other fiction franchises as fiction due to being infinitely above,
go with Umineko's logic and Featherine is seen as fiction as they apparently surpass reality. Either way it's like the strongest sword vs the most powerful shield argument, I doubt either author wil ljust say, yeah we lose to them lol.

We can't judge things that are beyond logic, but we use bad logic to make stories about characters that are beyond logic/math. lol

Aren't beyond math and logic yet can get drunk, acts human, and looks like one as well.
you mean I/O's since you mentioned Umineko's logic twice.

She has better stats so she can use first I guess and win

VJF&RMF said:
Coleworld12 said:
Feathrine stands above all that aren't omni since plot manipulation > Any other ability

Aurasuke said:

look im blind or something today.

Aurasuke said:
VJF&RMF said:
Coleworld12 said:

Aurasuke said:

look im blind or something today.
OK?

I can't even type, I meant to say Lol i'm blind today.

Anyway, Hagarashi is a better show, so it has to win by default. Umineko just isn't Hiagarashi even if they have Rika Furude who is kind of bernastel.

Aurasuke said:
I can't even type, I meant to say Lol i'm blind today.
Anyway, Hagarashi is a better show, so it has to win by default. Umineko just isn't Hiagarashi even if they have Rika Furude who is kind of bernastel.
I'm not determining which shows win by reception. this is a VS battles wiki, which determines who wins by power, not popularity or quality (it's why I didn't put Higurashi because Umineko is so many leagues above Higurashi power-wise)

Isn't Featherine said to be reached the last possible step of existence / power before becoming one with The Creator? As in, she is in the absolute peak of power possible aside from omnipotence?

Or is that a standard for all High 1-As?

well different fiction has different definitions for omnipotent. For example if a hypthetical being is greater than the creator, then creator gets downgraded basically. thats how this wiki works.

Aurasuke said:
how else do you determine a battle between High 1-A tiers? higarashi solos seems fair to me lol
IDK what's with you and Higurashi. Higurashi just gets floored completely by Umineko.

Aurasuke said:
well different fiction has different definitions for omnipotent. For example if a hypthetical being is greater than the creator, then creator gets downgraded basically. thats how this wiki works.
No, but I mean, High 1-A means that the char is extremely above 1-As and only limited by the existence of an Omnipotent character. But that definition can be quite loose, and with Featherine being legit stated to be on the highest possible level of power that is not omnipotence, being only one step from becoming one with the Creator, she'd be above typical High 1-As?

Do we have someone who played I/O here? It's hardly mentioned and I'm not sure who's an expert on what type of infinities it has.

Alakabamm said:
Do we have someone who played I/O here? It's hardly mentioned and I'm not sure who's an expert on what type of infinities it has.
Apparently every single character in it is 1-A, cause they exist beyond dimensions, but it is still a sci-fi mystery high school story

Okay then. Closing since the staff has repeatedly established that battles between 1-A and High 1-A characters are impossible to determine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back