• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I know this might be a bit lazy but...

Does anyone know of a few good characters on here with High 6-A tiers in their profiles?

I'm looking for soemone to put in a vs discussion thread against Ryuko Matoi and well the tier 6 catergory page has quite a large number of characters, ranging from low 6-c to high 6-A so....I hate to sound lazy, but I dont want to search through every single one to find a suitable character. Does anyone know of any off the top of their head?

Reinhard, Darth Vader and Satella seem like stomps. All of them have multiple abilities that can bypass her dura/regen and equal or greater strength. There's also Accel's whole thing with redirecting attacks back and such. I shouldn't even have to explain why Schneider stomps badly.

I believe Kratos was already done. Not sure what came of that and I'm not sure about Dante.

There's the Touhou Characters who had a recent upgrade to at least High 6-A (ignoring their "likely 5-A" tier, i mean).

There's a couple others like Nerose Satanel and Grand Caster (Goetia)/Caster (Solomon)(Hmm??), but they're primarily of using their abilities to fight. The former is not very combat-oriented AFAIK.

We also have Lapis Lazuli but as like the two above, that's with her powers....but still able to fight nonetheless.

Ryukama said:
I'd love to see if Ryuko could overcome Satella with reactive evolution but unless she's given complete knoweldge and preptime of about a month yeah...probably a stomp, but man just reading up that profile seems like it could be potentially interesting fight.

Weekly's suggestions seem like much better match ups.

@Aqua While Ryuko has suddenly gained brand new powers with her Reactive Evolution, I think saying it could over come a time stop, a soul steal, a BFR and an erasing from existence is really pushing it and falling under NLF.

@Ryukama Yea and not to mention her miasma which also invades the body and the stronger you are the more screwed you are as it like messes with in re:zero's world their gates which they use magic, the more powerful you are the more gates you have, and her miasma invades those gates and destroy your flesh, mind screw you, soul screw you, and basically if you have a lot of magical powerful well your body might just explodes, don't think reactive evolution would help ryuko. Weekly's suggestion is more reasonable yes.

@Ryukama

yeah.. i guess haha, I guess I didnt really read it as throughly as I thought i did.

Back