• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Have A Question About Sans Powers.

I was reading a Sans vs debate when someone brought up a good point. Sans was able to kill Flowey who doesn't have a Soul, how could he hurt Flowey with only 1ATK?

Sans most likely would only fight Flowey at Level 19 just like Chara. Flowey at that level is at least capable of killing Asgore as he stated in the Genocide route that he has killed everyone before, which would include Asgore.

Does Sans KR work even without a person having a Soul or is there something else I'm missing?

(Also do you think Flowey ever fought Undyne in her Undying form in his genocide run?)

Bro. Bro.

Sans' Durability Bypassing ISN'T limited to KR. This is getting borderline annoying to having to repeat this all the time.

It's made very clear by the fact that "KR" is only the purple poison and that Sans deals huge damage even without it.

As shown by his fight with Flowey, it's not merely with Soul Magic. Heck, everyone has Soul Magic in Undertale, so Sans wouldn't really be able to ignore durability just with regular Soul Hax on Undertale characters.

His profile states he can ignore Durability to an extent via SOUL Magic.

(Repeatedly defeated a multiversal enemy while they were in physical form due to mostly ignoring durability on both a conventional level and the entire mechanic of post-hit invulnerability. However, Sans is incredibly lazy, and will not fight or use the full extent of his abilities unless absolutely necessary), Can ignore Durability to an extent via SOUL Magic

It is different than the Durability ignoring that he managed to defeat Chara with.

It was added later to all Monsters in the game, even though Sans already ignored Dura to begin with.

I don't mean to sound rude but can you link a thread explaining this please. Obvious this was discussed somewhere.

(I banned myself for awhile for being stupid so I miss a lot)

The only other way I see him as ignoring durability is by explaining it as intangibility. There's no other way to explain ignoring invincibility frames, and even that is reaching. I don't think we can accept "(can ignore durability somehow)" as a valid reason.

Sans' profiles was made a long time ago so I'm not sure if I could really find it. You can ask Azathoth (The user) about it tho. He made the profiles.

Back