• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i found a debunk for archie sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Axiom of Virgo said:
Honestly I hope this thread doesn't get shut down too quickly, I'm actually enjoying the show!.
Almost every "debunk" I've seen for Archie Sonic (including Ultraguy's blob that I've already read awhile back) comes from a place of head-canon and for some reason trying call ALL the high end feats outliers because game Sonic's high end feats are also outliers (as well as the typical "IT'S CARTOON PHYSICS" so it doesn't count or gags).

If we follow the logic of these "debunks" Batman would be at least tier 2 for drop kicking Spectre, Goku would be bullet level and so on...
well classic sonic era was like deadpool and we could count as composite sonic who is ftlx10 i think idk about the ultimate annihilator thing tho bruh batman tier 2 goku bullet level ? okay so if we follow this logic then gohan adult ssj2 (starts of buu saga) is more durable

Two other threads, this definitively needs a discussion rule because they always are the same, thinking that linking the blog is enough for a downgrade

bruh leave me alone please

If you're going to debate, expect to be challenged mate and if you can't bring up objective points in a respectful, well constructive manor then hold your peace.

As for my initial comment, cliff-notes version: you CAN'T cherry pick feats to downplay or high-ball a character, it's all about consistency (if read you the replies/debunks to Ultra-guy's blog you'll know he left out some major feats while making assumptions to fill in the gaps aka head-canon).

Explain why he's not 100% wrong. Make an argument. What are these "not wrong" statements.

Technically he can't prove a negative. You have to explain why he his wrong.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Slenderblak said:
but is he 100% wrong ? i bethink not
but does he has some wrong statements ? yes
Explain why he's not 100% wrong. Make an argument. What are these "not wrong" statements.
he wasnt wrong about the master mogul part and he wasnt wrong about the ultimate annihilator nor enerjak's avatar

I'm just gonna say I love Ultraguy and am neutral about Archie Sonic's Stats, But you can't keep posting downgrade threads without any elaboration or arguments against it besides "this guy debunked this in a blog".

Ultra himself has told me he doesn't mind/care what this site rates Sonic saying "it's a free country after all." (In fact another DB researcher has told me Ultra is considering the buffs from Mavericks Archie blog but that's not to relevant here.)

First Master Mogul already has a 2-A feat, Sonic was literaly holding Eggman when they were hit by It, and Enerjak already has 2-A feats

because sonic fought mogul before he got the chaos force and master mogul was took his power away by the composite tails and sonic didnt beat him with his own power and the another thing is that sonic hit an exhausted enerjak's avatar and enerjak's avatar is weaker than master mogul for obvious reasons and the genesis wave that destroyed the multiverse sonic didnt stop it with his own power he used the chaos emeraulds to do it because the gw is created by with the power of C.E or something like that and about the ultimate annihilator works by targeting specific bio signitures that need to be programed into it so sonic didnt got harmed by it

First Mogul already has a 2-A feat that's on his profile, plus oficial guides put both forms at the same level plus Mogul himself calls them both godhood

Enerjak got his energy back via Finitivues help right before he fought Sonic.

Sonic used Chaos Control to reality warp the Super Genesis Wave twice, he didn't use the Genesis Wave power, that's headcanon.

Sonic was straight up holding Eggman when they were hit by It, including his mustache

Js250476 said:
I'm just gonna say I love Ultraguy and am neutral about Archie Sonic's Stats, But you can't keep posting downgrade threads without any elaboration or arguments against it besides "this guy debunked this in a blog".
Ultra himself has told me he doesn't mind/care what this site rates Sonic saying "it's a free country after all." (In fact another DB researcher has told me Ultra is considering the buffs from Mavericks Archie blog but that's not to relevant here.)
yea

The real cal howard said:
I get internet for 5 minuets and I see this lol. The majority's right. Guys. Can I close this?
Yes, and tbh a discussion rule should be made, every month someone comes by trying to downgrade Archie Sonic only using the blog, it's repetitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back