• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I drag Yobo three layers into hell cause he wanted a High 7-C match

I actually really dunno if I should have this bloodlusted honestly

his CIS is kinda exaggerated, it was more PIS cause he had absolute precog but didn't act on it. Or it got noped by the several acasuals, either one.

Can overlord handle having a 1-C construct slammed onto him, Type 3 madness hax, Fate hax and having a multitude of dura negating mini galaxies thrown at him?

Depends

How much damage does the 1-C construct do?

Does it just have 1-C amp, or does it nuke the multiverse?

... Probably not honestly considering Pressure Punch is super nerfed in the RP, but, he can incap by mindhaxing him or forcing him to self bfr via creation of impossible fate.

Heaven Drop is basically a like 1x1 KM AOE dropping of a 1-C construct on everyone

I mean

Problem is that he can't perma kill him, and if he gets hit by Garmatron he gets mindhaxed by the sauce

I mean

has he survived a 1-C mass slamming onto him and causing numerous distortions in reality for a few days?

I don't think Mid Godly covers that, and if it does, The Overlord gets warped into a chicken and has various other instances of bad stuff coming upon him for awhile as he tries to get out

Iirc, mid godly should cover it unless it destroys the entire plane of existence

Though Overlord probably just gets reality warped

It slaps an entire plane of existence on them, so... eh, he might make it.

Either way Flowey would Probably Higher Strands (read: acasuality bypassing fatehax stuff) The Overlord into having to stick around as long as the fallout lasts, causing incap.

Then again, dunno if this is fair. Also, unbloodlusting could still work since absolute precog would allow him to go "ohno" and activate H A X E R Y

Doing that

Well, he started by nuking the party with Heaven Drop, which they survived via the powers of Plot Armor and Outliers, for one.

Well

What kinda hax can the overlord throw within like the 6 second lifespan he'd have as a result?

Well, Omega Flowey would probably see that coming and throw it into the void.

Read: Endless Void: From the King Of Kittens, Completely annihilates a large portion of space from existence, about 5X5 Feet. which pulls all around it into it like a black hole.

So, just, he sees what the sauce does and immediately just tosses it into the void

... this sounds less fair the more I talk

That's cause this is fanfiction Flowey meant to be a constant threat for a bunch of VS debaters vs A villain for a show made for 7 year olds

not a constant threat, he's just one extremely broken boss fight and then a dude that does stuff offscreen for the rest of the series

well heck, I tried

well, since we're over here, any other matchup suggestions for these Fine fellows?

Which one

buh i don't know many mainsite High 7-Cs

>Higher D shenangins

points to OP

And now, the OP has been changed.

Back