• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I dodge both Kharn and Linx spamming at the same time.

For when Mark gets here, in FOE, what is Omen's AP?

Sigismund was able to pierce Abaddon's armor in a suicide attack (Albeit it didn't kill him), which is impressive considering Abaddon was able to one-shot a perfect clone of Horus, who scales to Gigafoe drink coasters.

Omen's AP unquantifiably above baseline. Can't really give an exact number, other than his extremely casual punches being baseline, since it's stated they're as powerful as Linx's strongest Kurai Cannon, which is also baseline 4-B.

To be honest, the deciding factor of the battle may be which version of 4-B Omen this is: pre-injury or post-injury. Post-injury has the better abilities, but he's less violent, whereas it's the opposite if it's pre-injury Omen. Post-injury also has Willpower Defense.

Baseline.......

oh

oh no

This isn't going to end well for Omen. Gigafoe drink coasters do that. Even if he was like 100X stronger with his regular punches (Which is unrealistic considering one-shoting range is X5), he'd only be around 224 Foe, meanwhile Sigismund pierced the armor of someone who casually killed Gigafoe characters.......... That's over a Billions of times gap.

oh no

I thought that Omen was in the same range cause he had an aura value somewhere inbetween baseline Solar System level and Multi Solar System level. I think I was thinking of another page.

"possibly Solar System level with Kurai Cannon (Said to be able to harm opponents with over a 1100 Aura level)"

now I see the issue

The Linx Spam Auto Targetted me

Although that's what Omen is scaled to.....

Hmm... Okay, seems like they're in the same range. Though you should really work out the numbers for SS and MSS on aura values since you know the trip from Baseline to Cap is Trillions and Millions respectively and you're abridging to like gap of 149 from baseline to cap

Regardless, It still looks like Sigismund should be stronger. And he's far more experienced, having fought for roughly a thousand years and being regarded as the most skilled Swordsman ever. Although, it's not like Omen is any slouch with the fact that he was able to fight hand to hand with Abyssion and has a bit of military experience himself. And even with the AP and Dura gap, Omen still has the tools to get around Sigismund's armor.

However, with how much more experienced Sigismund is, and the fact that Powerswords apparently cut on a sub-atomic level, I myself and going with him, since OPs voting is a thing I guess.

Omen deflects

comeonmanyou'vegottadobetterthenthat

Back