• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical Yu Yu Hakusho upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Took me 5 Frieza minutes to look for this.

Okay y'all, i know we've had plenty of talks in the past about the YYH characters being any higher than say Country level or some s***. Anways while i was looking at various calcs on NF, i noticed a calc about Sensui that was made about over a week ago that caught my eye here http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33609.

Any thoughts on this? Comments? Objections?

SuperKamiNappa said:
It's cleary layed out as ahypothetical feat.
I think if this were accepted it would have to be possibly Continent at best
I should have mentioned that it was hypothetical, yes.

Non-Bias said:
4209953-2136610986-SCN 0
I don't know. The difference in translation and lack of feats make it very questionable.
Still, it has about as much going for it as planetbusting Lord Boros, which is based off nothing but a claim that changes depending on which version you're using

4630030-1
4630029-2
This is the lack of feats I was talking about. It's been awhile since I read YYH, but apparently it was stated that S class demons can easily destroy the planet. At this point, Yusuke is S class, but on panel he barely destroyed the tip of a hill. I understand what attack potency, but I don't recall anything that's scalable to planet busting, or even country level honestly. I can be convinced if there's some concrete evidence laying around somewhere besides statements that suggests they're as powerful as it's said in the series.

This seems too speculative to myself.

Antvasima said:
This seems too speculative to myself.
To be fair Ant, it's as what Super said: The calc seems to be more of a hypothetical calc rather than an actual upgrade calc of sorts.

After rewatching the show I really do feel like Yu Yu Hakusho Top Tiers are easily Planet Level threats. I remember Sensui comparing the power of A-Classes to that of the Gods of various religions and the gap between even a High A-Class and Low S-Class is so large it's obscene. The problem with the show just like DB for awhile is a lack of high end feats, and because of this most characters at stronger levels later in the show end up being scaled from Toguro's feats.

Non-Bias said:
4630030-1
4630029-2
This is the lack of feats I was talking about. It's been awhile since I read YYH, but apparently it was stated that S class demons can easily destroy the planet. At this point, Yusuke is S class, but on panel he barely destroyed the tip of a hill. I understand what attack potency, but I don't recall anything that's scalable to planet busting, or even country level honestly. I can be convinced if there's some concrete evidence laying around somewhere besides statements that suggests they're as powerful as it's said in the series.
Iv'e been told that the Demon World is much more durable than the Human World, not sure if this is fan-speculation or fact from the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back