• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypersonic+ and Class 100+ lifting strength in Hunter X Hunter?

For the lifting strength it comes from killua opening a 64 ton door as for hypersonic+ that comes from a number of places i think cheetu was calc at hypersonic+ but not too sure on that one, gon punched a chimera ant into another country hundreds of kilometers away and netero's attack speed was also calc at hypersonic+ those are the ones i remember off the top of my head.

But in the manga it is clearly stated that Netero's speed is Supersonic and HxH wiki says that Pre-Rose Bomb Meruem is mach 1.

Come on. If that is the case, every single verse will be downgraded... Or will be put at unknown.

If the feats are better than the creator's inaccurate assessment of their own characters' powers, the feats will be given priority.

Kowt said:
But in the manga it is clearly stated that Netero's speed is Supersonic and HxH wiki says that Pre-Rose Bomb Meruem is mach 1.
Actually Netero's punches were stated to be "Faster than the speed of sound". That doesn't limit him to the supersonic catagory. As others have mentioned, this site goes by feats
Hunter-x-hunter-1643236
and he has plenty.

Back