• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
You read the title, Hyper Sonic faces to the Super Forms at full power.

It's Hyper Sonic VS Super Shadow, Super Silver and Burning Blaze at full power.

Both parties have their optional equipment, Sonic is bloodlusted.

@NostalgiaTrip No need when topics are a thing.

@UltimateFlare Sonic probably has a big AP advantage out of them. And since he is bloodlusted I can see him just time stopping and using his more offensive haxxes to take them down.

Hyper Sonic is far stronger than Super Sonic can ever be, So he should be much more powerful than all three combined. Also, with Hyper Sonic being bloodlusted, he'll go straight for the kill so I don't see how Shadow, Silver and Blaze can win.

TL;DR: Hyper Sonic FRA

Well one it's already accepted here.

Two No Limits Fallacy isnt even a legit fallacy. If you're curious I'll elaborate on my message wall, but it might take me a couple of days to respond.

Bump. Also Hyper Sonic's massive gap above the Supers should most likely deal with the Supers' invulnerability. Also Sonic can use the wisps to negate durability

MYHERO said:
Well one it's already accepted here.
Two No Limits Fallacy isnt even a legit fallacy. If you're curious I'll elaborate on my message wall, but it might take me a couple of days to respond.
Curious how is it not a legit fallacy?

what does it take to bypass their invulnerability? i know the strongests of foes in the sonic verse can by pass them with hax (Egg salamander and Solaris) or raw power (Solaris and Egg wizard).

so if hyper is that much above super, then Hyper sonic should be able to handle them.

Ovrhide said:
what does it take to bypass their invulnerability? i know the strongests of foes in the sonic verse can by pass them with hax (Egg salamander and Solaris) or raw power (Solaris and Egg wizard).
so if hyper is that much above super, then Hyper sonic should be able to handle them.
Sonic can use some of his wisps to bypass the Supers' invulnerability, and yes, Solaris is able to damage 2-C Supers. Hyper Sonic should be far above his Super state, and given that Super Sonic could damage Solaris back, Hyper Sonic can probably damage the Supers too.

Also Bloodlusted Sonic would just means he would end them really quickly

conscidering the decent gap between super and hyper, then it is safe to asume he stomps. he has everything the others do, but way better.

If the Supers will be bloodlysted as well, I can see Shadow spams Chaos Control and Silver spamming TK so they might win, but Sonic wins a lot more often than not

they dont have a way to harm a much more powerful version of super sonic. i dont see any way they can win this. hyper sonic is just too much.

If Hyper Sonic would be in-character, but the Supers would be bloodlusted, would they be able to pull a win?

If not, then it's a stomp for Hyper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back