• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hybrid Saiyan vs Pure Saiyan

Well... Lets see.

Broly's Base is superior to Vegito Blue.

Future Trunks with Spirit Bomb God-Ki Blade is at best equal to Vegito Blue (Defeating an already-wrecked Fusion Zamasu that just fought Vegito)

So...

Future Trunks should be nearing the levels of Merged Zamasu/Vegito Blue based on his perfomance against Zamasu, give him the sword and I pretty much believe he gets the win against Base Broly.

IMO he may win even without it, SSJB Vegetto's scaling over FT-arc SSJB Goku is much more impressive than the one Broly has. I think Trunks' gap over Broly is enough for him to overcome RE

Oh shit. Didn't see the (Base) there. Anyways, Base Broly was determined above Vegito Blue in a separate thread if i'm not mistaken. With Future Trunks being at most equal to Vegito blue, if you scale from Zamasu, i'd say Broly takes this no difficulty. Also his Broly's reactive power level is insane, so even if Trunks had more AP than broly, overtime Broly would just get stronger and turn the tables.

Back