• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter (ETG) downgrade

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
So, I thought about this one for a bit and I think that the Hunter should be downgraded to 8-C.

There is exactly a single tier 7 feat in the verse.

8-C is supported by:

The yield of the Blanks (9-A)

The explosion of Big Boy (8-C)

The self destruction of a Pinhead (8-C+)

The Lich destroying a giant room after you beat up his second form (9-A to 8-C)

Multiple weapons being able to incinerate people (9-A)

Kal downgrades EtG: Top 10 saddest anime betrayal.

Blowing up the Threadnaught is also probably 8-C. Might be worth calcing, that tank is pretty big.

All of this is actually part of my evil plan.

Now I only need to upgrade Isaac from TBOI to 8-C so I can have my Isaac vs Gungeoneer thread ovo

Tfw even back when the Hunter only had a 9-A calc, she was 8-C still because it's relatively high end and done by fodder

Back