• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk resistance to matter manipulation upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk has resistance to matter manipulation on subatomic level. From Indestructible Hulk Vol 1 #10 (2013)

Hulk tanks Sonic Vortex 1
Hulk tanks Sonic Vortex 2

All CRTS should use this as a guideline

Scans included, straight to the point, complete with the source.

I like it.

Sorry, but where is the evidence that Hulk resisted this?

Because surviving =/= resisting. He looks like it hit him pretty hard.

And if Daredevil can survive it when he is otherwise a martial artist with enhanced senses, somehow I don't think it is all that lethal, so even surviving it wouldn't be evidence of resistance.

Is there a subsequent panel where someone states it didn't do anything / didn't work on the Hulk?

Well, in any case, I recall that the Hulk has resisted being transformed on a few other occasions.

Well, I remember that he once resisted being shrunk by the Xemnu-created monster Gogam (name?), and was not affected by the High Evolutionary trying to directly devolve him.

Monarch Laciel said:
Sorry, but where is the evidence that Hulk resisted this?

Because surviving =/= resisting. He looks like it hit him pretty hard.

And if Daredevil can survive it when he is otherwise a martial artist with enhanced senses, somehow I don't think it is all that lethal, so even surviving it wouldn't be evidence of resistance.

Is there a subsequent panel where someone states it didn't do anything / didn't work on the Hulk?
It didn't hurt him much at all, he was fighting the next panel. It's a valid feat

@Ant: Can you open Hulk's page for me? Or want to add it yourself?

@Joseph

Let's wait for Monarch Laciel first.

I think this is a power that the writers often forget, even though it's a really good plot device.

I think that we can add the power with this evidence, yes.

It seems like he already has the power listed in his profile.

Well, since the power is legitimate and already listed, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back