• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His body was destroyed in Future Imperfect, and then he regenerated in issue 460 of the regular Hulk series. However, it took several years for him to do so.

It isn't, but he has still demonstrated that level of Regenerationn.

Well, he had "only" lost 90% of his muscle mass or so, but yes, that is the limit for what is combat applicable.

That's his most impressive canon regen feat

The other one that I can think of is when he got reduced to chunks by a bunch of radioactive cockroaches, but I'm pretty sure that was a non-canon series

Ah i see, then that should probably be changed, but im not exactly sure what level of regen that would be...

Well considering he regrew a good chunk of his skin and muscles, and that he has consistently healed from impalement, I'd say Mid-Low is probably the best

I would place it as something like this:

"Low-Mid for practical combat purposes (He healed around 90% of his body mass within seconds, including his eyes). Mid-High over time (His future self, the Maestro took several years to recover after being reduced to powder)."

Okay, so I should change his rating to my suggested version then?

I have done so, but will change it if there is enough objection.

That was just a fake head. He was taken out of time from an early story in which he was undergoing a strange mutation.

Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back