• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would nested worlds like this would this tier?

So in this verse the baseline universe (just 3-D universe since no proof of space-time) is contained within a 1-D line and this hierarchy is infinite and everything is the same above as it is below so this relation of seemingly 1-D line containing a 3-D universe goes on for infinity. I'm thinking High 3-A at best for the cosmology but I'm not sure.

This is gonna be freaking weird. A 3-D universe contained within a 1-D line is odd.

If the universe is contained within a line, then the universe would be considered a point, which only represents position. A line represents length and there could be infinite positions within said length. As such, if the universe is 3-D and there is an infinite relation between it and the line, the line should be considered 4-D.

If there is only the baseline universe within said line, I would imagine the line itself would be 2-C since that's as low as 4-D can get.

This is gonna be freaking weird. A 3-D universe contained within a 1-D line is odd.

If the universe is contained within a line, then the universe would be considered a point, which only represents position. A line represents length and there could be infinite positions within said length. As such, if the universe is 3-D and there is an infinite relation between it and the line, the line should be considered 4-D.

If there is only the baseline universe within said line, I would imagine the line itself would be 2-C since that's as low as 4-D can get.
This goes on infinitely so like that 1-D line that contains a 3-D universe is part of an even larger 3-D universe that is contained by a 1-D line and so on

This goes on infinitely so like that 1-D line that contains a 3-D universe is part of an even larger 3-D universe that is contained by a 1-D line and so on
Oh, that. Well, in that case...

The 3-D universe serving as a base serves as a point of a 4-D line.
Said 4-D line would be part of a universe that is 3-D compared to it, which would be 6-D compared to the base universe.
Then the line containing the 6-D universe would be 7-D.
And so forth and so forth infinitely.

Given that chain of events is infinite with increasing dimensionality for each universe and line, you're looking at a cosmology with infinite dimensions. You're looking at a bare minimum High 1-B cosmology as a result. In which case, whatever verse you're looking into, I'd look into making a CRT for its existence.

Back