• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would I calc these feats?

Okay before I get started I've got the scans i'm using here

at 129 frames the rock leaves his hands and the throw begins
168 frames is where I decided the final angle should be used before I step and jump out of the way
and 184 frames is when the rock impacts the ground

so the whole thing happens in 55 frames or 1.83 seconds

yeah, or you can count the frames and divide by 30
oh then its just this then

(1,340.10cm * 1.83 seconds) = 7.32295m/s

Using the weight I got to calculate the mass would give me

7,070,052g * 9.81m/s^2 = Mass

1/2(Mass * 7.32295m/s^2) = KE, right? for the AP

no, mass is just the weight in kg, rest is right tho
oh bet alrighty then

1/2(7070.052kg * 7.32295m/s^2) = 189,567.8786 joules or according to google apparently 4.53078 Tons of TNT?

Last edited:
Yeah, now what you wanna do is divide by the distance of force, which is the amount of body movement done to do the throw, which is kinda jank in this case, but it's a quarter circle using his arm length as radius.

Yeah, now what you wanna do is divide by the distance of force, which is the amount of body movement done to do the throw, which is kinda jank in this case, but it's a quarter circle using his arm length as radius.
so I need to pixel scale the length of his entire arm for the quarter circle and divide that by distance

okay so i'm just making sure

this is fine correct?

51.29+34.96+20=106px for the arm

soo 193.7237cm/157px * 106 = 130.7943cm and I use that as the radius

yeah, circumference is 2 x pi x radius so for a quarter of that do 1/2 x pi x radius

(pi*130.7943)/2=205.4512

so now how exactly do I perform the next step with the distance of force thing?

Last edited:
yeah, but in meters
Thanks 😭 🙏

189,567.8786 joules/2.054512m = 92,269.05396 joules

Am I correct in saying this is 2.2052833164436e-5 Tons of TNT or Small building level?

Last edited:
No, this is for lifting strength, it's in Newton, now you divide by 9.81 and get 9405.61 kg, Class 10 LS.

I think I'm done for now as well, I decided not to do the ground stomp calc at least not for a while.

really thanks for the help with these

the updated blog is here

hey @Armorchompy sorry to bother you but I wanted to hear your thoughts on this, I was going to try and calc the size of this for a feat but I wanted to hear your opinion from a glance what you think the rating will be, this scales to the endgame character and it's pretty big

I got multiple angles across the full clip to give a scope of things

I also need to know how to do a dome calc for the size or at least i'm assuming I need to since i'm not really sure how feats like this work calc wise

You mean the energy field? That can't really be calced.
Aw damn rip I unsure if it could aside from size but alright that's okay I'll just have to with some ratings from the common feat section since the game still has lore feats that should scale

Did another calc btw and I'm honestly not sure what's going on with it because the result is bigger than expected and it was my first time attempting this kind of calc

These are the feats in question

Will the pov make it so they can't be calc'd, I doubt I'd get anything over wall level ap or class 5 LS but I'd still like to try and get more than just baseline

didnt realize this was made a while ago, im pretty sure a lot of stuff has been done
Yeah lol I've done quite a bit in this thread already, I'm now looking into calcs for another VR game as posted just above

Here are the pages that applied to the previous calc's I did here though

well, concept is the same, use something to figure out the volume of the area destroyed in the first feat (you can try to find the thickness of the weapon + thickness of the wall for that), and get speed via angular sizing for the last three

you can try to find the thickness of the weapon
should I try this via in game comparison or use the measurements on a irl rapier because the weapons are made to be accurate to the real world in game

seems ok at a fglance
okiedokie that's all I needed to know I'll try more later on in the day so you might not be seeing this pop up until around tomorrow morning or noon for CST

Edit: actually not likely i've been busy as hell today and I've got a job orientation tomorrow so don't worry about this until I message here again

Last edited:
Back