• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to not make a stomp threads

I just want to asking because this wiki is very different than comicvine

That is you cannot make versus threads that stomp

Just make sure that character A doesn't drastically outclass Character B in Speed or Tier (and if it does, you can say they're equalized). As long as the thread isn't obviously a spite thread, I don't think you'll get banned from it.

Basically what Darkanine said. You also have to look out for the characters hax abilties, find out weather they are not OP enough to potentially One Hit KO their opponent via hax.

Look at the profiles of the respective combatants. Typically, people of the same tier are not stomp fights.

Then look at reflexes, can someone react to the other? If yes, even if they're down 5 times (or something, ask others for clarification) slower than the other combatant, it's still not a stomp.

Eg. Someone with subsonic reflexes can still hit someone supersonic even if they get hit more oftentimes than not. It's fine as long as you think it won't devolve into "lol blitz" arguments.

Then look at haxx. Shiba Tatsuya has a one-shot haxx that ignores durability, range and obstacles, he is hardly allowable for a fight since he either gets stomped due to pathetic durability making aoe attacks easy to outright kill him before he can heal, or he stomps hard with likely relativistic reflexes and Demon Right oneshotting most people.

If you think this haxx can even the odds, then someone a tier or 2 lower can fight people a tier or 2 higher.

Goodluck with that.

It's fine, once more. Though i really advise you actually read the profiles of characters you may want to have in a fight, Ff.

The one you made was a stomp either as Hercules is superior to Goku and Vegeta before the Namek saga, yet he gets stomped by them if it was from the Android Saga and above, only to stomp them back if it was in their "God" Forms (Hercule's 2-A form, and Goku and Vegeta's SSB forms).

But aside from that, just follow what Dark and me said and hopefully you don't make a lot of stomp threads...

Time Manipulation is a haxx. Yes.

As for haxx being not allowed, you can specify that in the fight you make.

E.g. Rune King Thor vs Saiyan God Goku where Thor is not allowed to haxx Goku's head off and keep him alive, or teleport him to another dimension, or whatever.

Or Naruto vs Saitama where their speed is equalized, but Naruto cannot use Gudodama.

Wait what? Did he post something already? I don't see anything. Or did he not post in the Versus Forum?

Back