• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to edit a page that has a lock symbol

Eternalumbrella

She/Her
Hello, I was trying to edit Rimuru's page but it has a lock symbol on it and when I click it, it doesn't let me edit the page. Is there any way to edit the page? I can provide a screenshot too

As a popular page it's edit locked to regular user and only administrators and content moderators can edit those pages freely, you can request the temporary unlock of the page if you need to apply any changes to the profile though.

As a popular page it's edit locked to regular user and only administrators and content moderators can edit those pages freely, you can request the temporary unlock of the page if you need to apply any changes to the profile though.
Hi, thanks for the response! I wanted to change a few things on it that don't relate to his power scaling, could it be opened temporarily?

Hi, thanks for the response! I wanted to change a few things on it that don't relate to his power scaling, could it be opened temporarily?
Before you change anything you'd better talk it over with the verse supporters here. Also if it is a significant change a CRT (Content Revision Thread) is required, although if you are not sure how to proceed you can ask them.

Back