• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to calculate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transcending

He/Him
Suppose there's a wall. The type of material the wall is made from and its volume is known. A character breaks through this wall.

How do you calculate the energy he needed to break through it?

Last edited:
Suppose there's a wall. The type of material the wall is made from and its volume is known. A character breaks through this wall.

How do you calculate the energy he needed to break through it?
First off, you might want to try guessing material based off of context clues and surroundings, so if you let me see the feat that you're talking about (if you're talking about a specific feat), I might be able to help you.

If that doesn't work, there are just typical values that can be used for buildings that have been put on the Calculations page.

First off, you might want to try guessing material based off of context clues and surroundings, so if you let me see the feat that you're talking about (if you're talking about a specific feat), I might be able to help you.
I wanted to know about this(where Batman pushed Killer Croc through a wall) and this(where Batman kicked Jack in the Box through one). First one seemed to be brick and second seemed to be concrete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back