• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to calculate this feat?

Ian2296

He/Him
The feat
If you want full context, check it on here and scroll it to the part where it shows mountains.

Anyway about that feat, basically it's a person punching temple's bell roughly around 5 times, he punched it so hard that the robe that tied the bell was broken and the bell was falling towards the person who punched it. But, when it landed on the person, the bell was broken (idk if he tanked it or if he punched it, but that's not important rn).

Now to calc this feat, I thought maybe destruction value could be used by searching the volume of that hole on the bell and multiply by fragmentation bronze (Wikipedia said that Budhist bells are made from bronze), but the problem is that before the hole are made on 'that spot', it was already cracking from the 5 punch earlier. So should I still use destruction value on this one and divided the result by 6 (5 punch + 1 where the bell falls on him)?

Or

Maybe I could search for the mass of that bell and calculate the PE of that bell when it was about to fall?

Tldr; should I use destruction value method and then divided it by 6 or should I use PE?

Last edited:
Back