• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is the Persona 5 Cast? (SPOILERS FOR P5)

Stronger

at least the protagonist

Mainly because the end boss Would have Destroyed and recreated the World If Goro beat the protagonist

not to mention He Fused the cognative world With the Real world (and just as easily unfused it in a bad ending And no i don't think he just fused the City With the cognative world why would he Specifically say "World" when he meant City)

Not to mention If we count weapon descriptions due to how the congative world works

We have the Star slingshot saying it could bring down a star

And the congative world runs on a "if you believe it Or see something that way it is true" (hence why Moddle guns and plastic swords/knives/axes/ect work like they do IRL)

meaning it's possible we can't dismiss it as hyperbole.

So how strong would P5 charcters if they scale to Yabaldoth which they do (tanked blasts from Yabaldoth and did damage to it). If we are going by that then the P5 cast would be Planet Level..maybe i could be wrong

Malcolm Neill said:
So how strong would P5 charcters if they scale to Yabaldoth which they do (tanked blasts from Yabaldoth and did damage to it). If we are going by that then the P5 cast would be Planet Level..maybe i could be wrong
yeah since they scale to Yabaldoth They should be planet level

Though - calcs of Yabaldoth's abiltiies (while i agree that Yabaldoth is Planet Level - others will need to agree first) need to be made first.

Malcolm Neill said:
Though - calcs of Yabaldoth's abiltiies (while i agree that Yabaldoth is Planet Level - others will need to agree first) need to be made first.
i dont see why They would need calc's

it's pretty clear He fused the cognative world with the real world (in like a few minutes at most) That's a planet level feat

And stated that if Goro won his bout with the phantom theives He would have destroyed and recreated the world.

Yeah - though you could make the same argument with Nyx considering it has the potential of bringing the world to ruin (playing Devil's Advocate)

Malcolm Neill said:
Yeah - though you could make the same argument with Nyx considering it has the potential of bringing the world to ruin (playing Devil's Advocate)
one that's Nyx's avatar not the real nyx

2 that was by smashing the moon down Yaldaboth's method was unclear

but considering how It's existance kept mementos up Which

IS this Big according to In game art

Well it's not that Shocking to assume he could just destroy and recreate the planet

3 Yaldaboth's Fused the Physical world with the cognative one that is planet level As far as i know

And then in one of the bad endings He just as easly Unfuses them

And

4. Nyx was just gonna Destroy the world

Not recreate it Like Yaldaboth would have done

Malcolm Neill said:
Yeah - so the difference is Yaldabaoth is able to recreate the world - not just destory it
Also the fact that Yaldabaoth has a genuine planet level feat Even ignoring the statment

IE Fusing the cognative world and real world

Back