• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful is this?

So me and my friend has this OC. He would be 5-A low 4-C levels of power but has a bunch of haxes and I'd like to know if this is even powerful for this tier on this wiki.

So he has Time Manipulation (Stopping, slowing, speeding, etc.), Spacial Manipulation, Slight Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Petrification (Via Ray), Nigh Instantaneous teleportation, Acasuality, Soul Manipulation (Able to destroy the very foundations of a soul), Mind Manipulation (Fried a species of psychics in a few moments), Conditional Instant Kill (Can fire a Ray that eats at existence itself), Complete Energy Nullifcation (Via a Cloak he has), Minion spawning, telekinesis, Non corporeality, Prediction (Sees through the veil of time to see into the immediate future), and Reactive Evolution,

That took awhile to type, I hope that gives an idea of this guy. I ask because the friend from before said that there's plenty of other characters that could stomp the OC (Within his tier). Thanks for reading all of.... that!

I don't know about everyone else but this seems to be very powerful for a 5-A/Low 4-C. Although to be honest with myself I haven't been in many 5-A/4-C battles so I can't say for anyone else.

Pretty strong for a 5-A/Low 4-C Character, especially if that Probability Manipulation and Reactive Evolution is good but even without that, Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation can destroy dozens of 5-A/Low 4-C Characters I've seen but there are some more haxed characters then this in the 5-A/Low 4-C tier range out there.

Follow-Up, We've made another character. She's around 9-A to Low 8-C levels of power. She has the abilities of Mid-Godly Regenerationn, able to survive Existence Erasure by using the souls she's eaten as a shield, Blood Manipulation (Able to rip all the blood out of someone easily), Shapeshifting, Intangibility, Enhanced Senses, Expert Melee Fighter and Ballistic weapons wielder, Telekinesis (Able to lift an entire naval fleet and throw it several miles into a city), Psionic Abilities (Immune to mind attacks and able to rebound mental attacks), Precognition with "6th Sense", Gravity Manipulation (Turning off gravity to causing enough gravity to crush coal into diamonds), Flame Manipulation (Able to generate a black flame that never goes out or spreads unless she wills it), Magic Manipulation (able to place seals on guns to give them unlimited ammunition and seal High 5-B beings), Teleportation (Instantaneously by willing herself there), Immortality Type 1, 3 and 7 immortality, and decomposition (able to degrade anything she touches up to a thousand years of age and weathering).

Well she'd be considered 8B to 8A due to the telekinesis feat, but she should be pretty powerful in any of the four hypothetical tiers, since mid godly regen and her sealing seem to be pretty amazing. Her blood manipulation, intangibility, and rotting effect are all pretty good too. I can't think of too many tier 8s with a good shot against her.

The TK throwing feat is easily in 7-C. A single Nimitz-Class aircraft carrier is about 100,000 tons, or 1.016x10^8 kilograms. Assuming "several miles" as just 2 and they are in flight or an entire minute, the KE from just that single ship is already in the high end of 8-B. 1 ship out of 400+ ships of a fleet producing that much energy with the lowball of 2 miles and a full minute of travel time would push that number really far. If it was a shorter timeframe or longer distance I could see that feat getting into the megatons of energy.

It was specifically 388 ships with 19 Carriers. They travelled to just about over 64 miles in about 2 and a half minutes. So the 9-A to Low 8-C I gave her is very off?

Oh yeah. Even assuming a mean weight of 5000 tons (extremely low, considering that a destroyer is nearly 10000 and the carriers are 100K) the energy yield from that would be at High 7-C.

Back