• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful do you think a character you like SHOULD be?

Just as the title says, how poweful do you wish a character you like actually was? Would they be weaker, stronger, or about the same as they canonically are? What level of power do you ultimately think works best for their story?

I wish Mario, Ashley, Genos, and Plok were all multiverse level.

Oh, wait, from a story standpoint?

Eh, I guess Genos and Plok being that strong would kinda screw things over. Maybe Mario, too. Ashley, though? She can rule the world and still finish all her homework...being stupidly overpowered would kinda fit what little story she has, I guess?

I would like Batman to be some level between Nolanverse and Arkham games :\ He gets too many out of context super feats that people can wank.

I would like Homura to have MHS+ speeds (MG), Madoka have Sub-Rel speeds (MG), Gretchen to be Planet Level+, Homucifer and Godoka as High 2-A. And Broly 3-A Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

SomebodyStupid said:
I would like Homura to have MHS+ speeds (MG), Madoka have Sub-Rel speeds (MG), Gretchen to be Planet Level+, Homucifer and Godoka as High 2-A. And Broly 3-A Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss
Don't Madoka and Homura scale to [Itzli] though?

HomestuckLover1 said:
SomebodyStupid said:
How so?

I dunno about wanting this to happen, but I'm sensing some huge RWBY buffs in the near future. Maybe Yang will gain this magical ability that makes her fully immune to damage from women with bigger breasts than hers.

I'm with Undylan and LT1. I want my waifu to be Tier 0.

JK aside, only ones i've got would be for Asura and Chakravartin to be Universe level. That's it.

I think since Issei's most basic power is boosting his abilities, his usual number of boosts should be accounted when calculating his tier.

Also Pegasus Seiya is totally 2-C, Apollo not canon anymore be damned!

Also...Batman is also Tier 2 for being a New God!

How so?

I just checked the fight again. Madoka beats Itzli. Doesn't this make her and the other magical girls scalable since at the time, Madoka wasn't in her goddess form?

If he's a shonen character then tier 2 with some good hax characters that are too op are too boring .

But I'd prefer a well written character over op one any day though.

HomestuckLover1 said:
How so? I just checked the fight again. Madoka beats Itzli. Doesn't this make her and the other magical girls scalable since at the time, Madoka wasn't in her goddess form?
But like, what stat

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
If he's a shonen character then tier 2 with some good hax characters that are too op are too boring .
But I'd prefer a well written character over op one any day though.
This.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I think Madoka should be street level with peak human speed in her goddess form.
Just to spite SS.
Azathoth shuld be 11-A. Why? Because its all a dream with no feats to suggest hes above that

SomebodyStupid said:
Azathoth shuld be 11-A. Why? Because its all a dream with no feats to suggest hes above that
And Madoka is part of that dream.

Wait.

That means 11-B.

Dammit SS.

Stop trying to downplay Madoka.

SomebodyStupid said:
And Madoka is part of that dream.
Wait.

That means 11-B.

Dammit SS.

Stop trying to downplay Madoka.
Nope, Madoka and her friends transcended that dream, before it became wet so the only thing thats 11-B is TTGL... and also very wet

SomebodyStupid said:
Nope, Madoka and her friends transcended that dream, before it became wet so the only thing thats 11-B is TTGL... and also very wet
But the dream is upside down.

So Madoka transcended even lower.

To 11-C.

Damn you and your downplay.

Besides, we all know Sonic is the true God Tier.

SomebodyStupid said:
B-but Lord SS, can't you do something?
Sure, Azzy, just cleanse my soul gems if ya know what I mean

Don't Madoka and Homura scale to [Itzli] though?How so? I just checked the fight again. Madoka beats Itzli. Doesn't this make her and the other magical girls scalable since at the time, Madoka wasn't in her goddess form?
But like, what stat

Well, FTL I guess.

HomestuckLover1 said:
How so?I just checked the fight again. Madoka beats Itzli. Doesn't this make her and the other magical girls scalable since at the time, Madoka wasn't in her goddess form?But like, what stat Well, FTL I guess.
Hmmmmmm

I wish Goku becomes a tier 0 with Naruto (if that ever continues) Sonic has a temporary powerup to 0 then back to 1-A in base, Asura (again if that happens) like sonic final form gives temporary powerup then back to 1-A in base, Akuma his oni form maybe high 1-A 0 better, Deadpool 0 maybe as a gag but legit is better and Dante high 1-A to 0

It may sound ridiculous but I really like for this to happen if that all comes true i can die happily XD just wishful thinking

A tier -1 Yoshi! And for Yusuke to become the strongest memorable Shounen hero, lookin at you, Seiya and Goku!

Going back to my last comment, i'd have my wife Sashi be tier 0 and her friends Penn and Boone tier 1-A. Asura would be Sashi's greatest guardian for being a High 1-A being.

Yup, i'm serious if i could make this happen. :)

Images (10)
Pingu is untierably powerful so he needs to get nerfed to tier 0 otherwise he solos all the popular fictional verses with ease. Him being tier 0 would make fights ,that he is involved in, more interesting.

Back