• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many layers are Dante's passives? (DMC)

In this wiki around 25 give or take (since now everything is tied together)

The basic scaling for hax is fodder < Demon world < lesser demons < mid tiers < top tiers < God Tiers < Dante

Obviously with many levels in between but that's for another time

I have seen a certain blog with dozens upon dozens of them and other sites with 100 to a 1000 because they take the multipliers to the extreme

I know this is sort of a necro, but what passive does Dante have? I know fear, despair and madness, and I know his standard attacks are all laced with soul manipulation, regen and immortality negation, concept manipulation, and a whole load more, and I know he has a wall of resistances tall enough to keep the moon out of the hemisphere you don't want it in, but is there anything besides the fear manipulation and madness aura that is active with him just standing there? I can't find any others in the Demon Physiology page.

I know this is sort of a necro, but what passive does Dante have? I know fear, despair and madness, and I know his standard attacks are all laced with soul manipulation, regen and immortality negation, concept manipulation, and a whole load more, and I know he has a wall of resistances tall enough to keep the moon out of the hemisphere you don't want it in, but is there anything besides the fear manipulation and madness aura that is active with him just standing there? I can't find any others in the Demon Physiology page.
It isn't a necro if it is recent.

I was talking about his hax in general. But his passive hax is pretty much only fear hax in base/human form while demon form has despair, madness, empowerment (via taking/dealing damage) and probably corruption type 1 if you think that

I figured the despair and madness were there at the same time as the fear, so they'd be there in base form after a certain point as well. And considering it goes through multiple layers of resistance, and can make its enemies too terrified to move and drive them insane, it creates a pretty clear opening to attack them and crush their soul and concept while negating pretty much every defence there is.

Back