• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many dimensions have the M theory???

Yeah that i am working on a verse and they mention M theory and there are evidences of HD beings seing lower dimensionals being as fictions and dream and all that things.

It has 11-Dimensions from what I recall, but it's agreed that we won't be upgrading cosmologies to High 1-C just because of some M-Theory/String Theory references without more elaborate details.

It has 11-Dimensions from what I recall, but it's agreed that we won't be upgrading cosmologies to High 1-C just because of some M-Theory/String Theory references without more elaborate details.
The dimensions are atleast

1. see each other as fiction and that is common sense to the point than the more idiot character of all series knows that
2. tracend space time and stuff like that
3. the dimensions are stacked each other
4. They have some relation with time and and more important space
5. Lower dimensionals being literally cant comprehend HD so they 1. go mad 2. just see it as a circle
6. HD being are atleast in six directions of time, and they see time not linear

and alot more stuff that i dont renember

Last edited:
The dimensions are atleast

1. see each other as fiction and that is common sense to the point than the more idiot character of all series knows that
2. tracend space time and stuff like that
3. the dimensions are stacked each other
4. They have some relation with time and and more important space
5. Lower dimensionals being literally cant comprehend HD so they 1. go mad 2. just see it as a circle

and alot more stuff that i dont renember
that's enough for H1C.

Back