• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is it a Spite Thread?

How was Dialga vs Onslaught a spite thread?

With Speed Equal, Onslaught can drag Dialga into the Astral Plane(No Time there).

And what is stopping Onslaught from ripping Dialga apart, considering that he has Magneto's powers, and Dialga is of steel typing.

Dialga is exist beyond our own concept of time that why he has Immeasurable speed and he also has Multi-Universe level durability and AP while Onslaught only At least Star level, just look at their Tier before create a match.

Dialga can't just control time it can make time, it has fought in areas without space-time before in the manga. Also, Dialga can teleport across dimensions and create portals.

Dialga is just steel typing, not actually made of steal. In the anime Tv series it was explicitly shown to be an energy being.

This is a stomp.

Edit: You should also be informed that the fact that Dialga has such ridiculously high speed stats in the first place is simply because it is beyond the concepts of time and space and hence, is in no way limited to them.

^

Oh.

@Not Jim I presumed that Dialga's body was steel typing, which would allow Onslaught to rip it apart.

The Wiki states something like that, if iirc.

Just one last Question, and this can be locked, Can't Onslaught possess Dialga?

He's pretty much Possessed the likes of Hulk & Thor, easily.

I noted the tier difference before I made the match ^

Just was checking if Possession could affect Dialga.

Literally a Fodder Sheep Talisman can affect 2C Entities without resistance against Soul Manipulation.

No, he need the feats to do that in first place or otherwise no, and Possessed Hulk & Thor is not enough since they like infinity times weaker than dialga.

^ Beat the Phoenix Force, if I'm not wrong.

And as I said, Hax is always a thing. Literally the Sheep Talisman can take out anyone without resistance to its powers.

And the user of Sheep Talisman can be Below Average Human.

Well, I heard that he possesses Franklin Richards who's Low 2-C so maybe? Probably not, as Franklin is young and inexperienced with his powers, whilst Dialga is an ancient cosmic entity that has battled for eons. It's not really comparable.

There's still Dialga's omnipresence to deal with, which isn't a speed but a state of existence and considering Onslaught can't destroy the Universe it would be given the advantage in that fight even with speed equalized.

LlamaGod1411 said:
^ Beat the Phoenix Force, if I'm not wrong.

And as I said, Hax is always a thing. Literally the Sheep Talisman can take out anyone without resistance to its powers.

And the user of Sheep Talisman can be Below Average Human.
Read this.

^ Antvasima told me that Franklin's powers were latent then, so not sure there.

Onslaught beat the Phoenix Force, shouldn't he be Universal?

Antvasima said:
Onslaught at full strength absorbs people, along with their powers. He successfully did so with Franklin Richards. However, Franklin's powers were latent, so he could not defend himself.
Yeah.

Also you can try create a content revision Thread.

Nah, I'm not the best person to go to, in things involving Comics.

As the page you sent me says, I probably need to have a good amount of knowledge on all, if not most of Onslaught's feats, which I don't.

Thank You, btw.

Back