• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How high into 2-c does Dante Scale?

He's actually baseline 2-C, so 2 universes. This is because of the Human World and the Demon World
I'm surprised he doesn't get higher, (or at least higher then the 2 universes he's in) because the scaling chain. (Ie he'd be stronger then other 2 universe character's but not more so then a 3 universe one if that make's sense)

I'm surprised he doesn't get higher, (or at least higher then the 2 universes he's in) because the scaling chain. (Ie he'd be stronger then other 2 universe character's but not more so then a 3 universe one if that make's sense)
Well he has a scaling chain but any 3 universe guy would one shot him

Yeah there is a scaling chain (a pretty big one from what I can tell, I believe DMC5 characters completely fodderize the likes of Mundus and Argosax) but it's all within the 2 universes scale. Any guy scaling to 3 universes or higher just claps DMC

Well in raw strenght, but there’s a decent chance dmc’s hax and speed could win them a fight otherwise right?

I'm not too familiar on DMC's hax, though I'm pretty sure they have some pretty potent stuff

Well in raw strenght, but there’s a decent chance dmc’s hax and speed could win them a fight otherwise right?

DMC god tiers also have immeasurable raw strength along with the speed, AP is where he's lacking.

He does have a lot of hax, from power null to time stop, to deconstruction

Last edited:
Back