• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How high in tier 1 is this?

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
So how far is this?

"Essence is intangible and non-existent, and it does not seem to exist. It also creates and encompasses all being and all forms.

Essence unrealities, while creating and containing everything.

Essence has no space and 'creates' and contain all the space at the same time.

Essence doesn't have time, yet it has.

Essence is not anywhere creating yet containing all places at the same time.

Essence is infinitely small and at the same time infinitely large.

All things disappeared. Only a point remained. A point with no length. The point, existence of all-stars, all dimensions, all laws, all worlds, all existence, all origins, it contains all.

Then a line, infinitely long. Then infinitely wide, infinitely length.

From afar, it seems that it has become a piece of paper with no height.

Then the paper has height, infinite height!

The paper became infinitely long, infinitely wide and infinitely high block.

Then infinite context.

Infinitely space-times with infinite papers.

It's like a leaf with 'infinite' veins superimposed together, covering each other, transparent even if superimposed to see the context. Innumerable and Infinite Context. "

Even if you transcend this? The character is beyond this because it was all just a leaf in his hand.

Zaratthustra said:
Even if you transcend this? The character is beyond this because it was all just a leaf in his hand.
Where is the scan for that? Going by this description alone, he described the infinite dimension like veins with infinite veins in a visual terms rather than transcending anything.

It's a novel and this chapter is still not translated, it's still in Chinese. And about transcending: the character is in a higher realm and all existence is that leaf in his hands. Another thing is that he is beyond the Daos - the origin source of all things, duality, laws be them natural or magical, beyond infinity.

Zaratthustra said:
It's a novel and this chapter is still not translated, it's still in Chinese. And about transcending: the character is in a higher realm and all existence is that leaf in his hands. Another thing is that he is beyond the Daos - the origin source of all things, duality, laws be them natural or magical, beyond infinity.
Well since the infinite dimension (spatial) is explicitly stated, i guess it's safe to assume he is 1A. But i suggest you refrain until the chapter is translated, though it is better to call staff for more input.

Eganergo said:
Zaratthustra said:
Well since the infinite dimension (spatial) is explicitly stated, i guess it's safe to assume he is 1A. But i suggest you refrain until the chapter is translated, though it is better to call staff for more input.
I'm just curious, thanks to it sharing the same verse as a ISSTH whice I made blogs. This character (MC from AWE) being in the same Step (Realm) with the one in ISSTH.

I am saying High 1-B because it doesn't seem like the character has transcended the concept of dimensions just yet. I may be wrong though.

Yeah it may seemsthat it doesn't transcend the concept of dimension but that's why it's hard to splace a tier on a Xianxia character that use Dao as Realm. There are not many that read or know about it.

Dao (Úüô d├áo) ― the origin and source of all things. It can be translated in many different ways, including The Way / Road / Path / Method. According to Daoism, it is the absolute principle underlying the universe, combining within itself the principles of Yin and Yang and signifying the way, or code of behavior, that is in harmony with the natural order. In these novels, characters often try to gain insights into the Dao, which can give them supernatural powers or even control over aspects of the natural world.

A large part of Daoism can actually be summarized in four short lines, or one even shorter sequence: 0 => 1 => 2 => 4 => 8 => 64

┬À From zero comes one ― From the Infinite (Wuji) comes the Supreme (Taiji)

┬À From one comes two ― From the Supreme (Taiji) comes the Duality (Liangyi) of Yin and Yang.

┬À From two comes four ― From the Duality (Liangyi) comes the Four Phases (Sixiang).

And the four are expressed through the eight ― The Four Phases (Sixiang) are expressed by the Eight Trigrams (Bagua), and when the Bagua are combined with each other, they form 64 hexagrams that represent everything in the world.

This simple sequence has broad ramifications.

Let's look deeper
┬À From zero comes one ― From the chaos and nothingness of infinity, Wuji (literally 'no limit'), the ultimate perfection arose, also known as the 'Taiji' (the 'supreme limit').

┬À From one comes two ― The Taiji and the world is divided into two opposing and contrasting, yet complementary forces; Yin and Yang. The interplay between these two forces is called Liangyi (Duality).

┬À From two comes four ― This comes from the idea that there is Yin and Yang in almost all things; although some things might be heavily aligned towards Yin or Yang, generally speaking, there is a bit of both.

┬À The four are expressed through the eight ― One of the most popular ways in which these four phases/phenomena are viewed as being manifested into the world is through the Bagua, the 'Eight Trigrams'.

The Bagua consists (of course) of a total of eight trigrams known as Qian, Dui, Li, Zhen, Xun, Kan, Gen, and Kun. By far the most commonly seen trigrams are 'Qian' and 'Kun', usually together, because 'Qian' means 'Heaven' and 'Kun' means earth; thus, the term Qiankun means everything in the heavens and the earth (ie the cosmos itself). Qiankun is sort of like the alpha and omega. Anyhow, the 64 combinations possible for the hexagrams (six horizontal lines stacked atop each other) (Qian and Qian, Qian and Dui, etc.) supposedly are capable of representing everything.

I hope this is enough for an explanation of Dao but if needed I will explain more just ask.

- A good example of Dao in a Top Tier Verse is in Masadaverse and their system of power, the Taikyoku/Taiji.

T

"Simply transcending an infinitely-layered, or even beyond-infinitely layered reality does not necessarily qualify one for tier 1-A, unless it is clearly stated that such characters are unlimited by any dimensions or that they transcend dimensions on a conceptual level."

This quotes is from Ga profile.

So high 1B i guess, unless the dao itself contains the concept of dimension.

" Dao (Úüô d├áo) ― the origin and source of all things " all thing be them laws, ying-yang, concepts. It's the normal theme in Xianxia (learning a law/laws then concepts and Dao). Mostly all MC at EoS transcends time, space, death, life, fate, dimensions it's thanks to Dao as it's the Supreme Principle (From Infinity comes Taiji/Taikyoku then Duality of Yin Yang and then the phenomenons) I explained above.

Depends on how big the Vast Expanse is (Mountain and Sea Realm)

Allheaven and later Meng Hao controls it with their Will so it should be 3-B at least

InfiniteSped said:
Hmm.

Kinda weird tho. Having just finished ISSTH, Meng legit feels like 3-B.
Why just 3-B? Did structure of Vast Expance sounds to you as a lot smaller and less complex than our observable universe?

It's intresting to me what level do you think Paragons and other Dao Realm cultivators should be?

As far as I could tell, the vast expanse is just a huge star cluster. The rest of universe was outside the barrier, and Meng was tiny compared to it.

Well the three 7-Essence Paragons + several Dao Sovereigns + millions of other Cultivators could barely fragment those Heavens that were thrown at them before they destroyed the 5th Mountain. And those were only landmasses about the size of solar systems.

That's why people should read the story in detail, and other novels of this series too if they want to talk about ISSTH powerlevels.

the vast expanse is just a huge star cluster

And then you have countless galaxies in each True World, that are only one of twelve parts of Expance Cosmos, and 360 Expance Cosmoses is parts of a body of the nine World Butterflies that drags a Devil Realm through the depth of Vast Expance.

And those were only landmasses about the size of solar systems.

You have hand of Ancient God the size of a galaxy and countless planet sized monsters in just Ninth Mountain, the Immortal Realm cultivators, same dudes who can travel around solar system-sized planet South Heaven in tens of seconds, have to travel between planets more than year at full speed, and then you say MaS Realm is only solar system sized?

SaTana Asmodeo said:
InfiniteSped said:
What Realm was Bai at when he did this?
Eternal Realm, the realm of Fourth Step comparable to Transcendence.
Bai Xiaochun is at the fifth step. The only MC who fully reached the 5th step at the end of his novel, effectively making him the strongest MC EoS-wise. This info comes from Deathblade (and from Er Gen apparently), you can look at the AWE comment sections for DB's if you're skeptical :). They should be in chapter 1311....

Back