• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Does Alovenus Transcending work?

How does Alovenus Transcending work? How does she transcend infinity? Does she multiply infinity by a finite number? I’m in a debate with someone and I’m really confused about this..

Her power works based on her opponent, if her opponent is infinitely strong, she would see infinity as 1 and multiply that by 100 or something.

The idea i got from it is basically forget about trying to surpass her, she will always be above you, now obviously, this has limits, we don't just assume she will transcend a 1-A being, it caps at Low 1-A.

To say she gets infinitely strong or multiply infinity, doesn't really explain what she does though, as stated when Ruphas and Alovenus faced off, their battle involves rising to the peak of infinity, so to me the idea is that there are levels of infinity, which they can ascend to, not necessarily that she is 100xinfinite strong or whatever, infinityx100=infinity, they wouldn't actually be getting stronger in that case, but clearly they are.

Not a math guy, you would have to get Ultima Reality to explain the math involved. but our entire tiering system is based around math now, which uses alephs and cardinals and what not, i don't really get all that, but when it comes to Alovenus, it's not about multiplication, so much as she is transcending to higher infinities, obvious from the fact that it's said that if she faced a higher dimensional being who can treat people like paper, it wouldn't work.

2-A=destroying an infinite number of universes, but even destroying several sets of infinite universes, won't make you Low 1-C, because infinityxinfinity=infinite, it's only when the infinity being described is uncountably infinite, that you get to Low 1-C.

If the higher dimensional guy is 5-D, which they clearly are cause they perceive people as fictional, and Alovenus gets infinitely stronger than them, obviously it's not a countable infinite, cause again, infinityxinfinity=infinite, it's an uncountably infinite, and thus Alovenus is 6-D.

Of course she isn't 6-D, and she ascends to Low 1-A, again proving it's not a countably infinity, the point really is that her transcendence is in terms of uncountable infinities/dimensional differences, whatever you wanna call it.

Last edited:
Her power works based on her opponent, if her opponent is infinitely strong, she would see infinity as 1 and multiply that by 100 or something.

The idea i got from it is basically forget about trying to surpass her, she will always be above you, now obviously, this has limits, we don't just assume she will transcend a 1-A being, it caps at Low 1-A.

To say she gets infinitely strong or multiply infinity, doesn't really explain what she does though, as stated when Ruphas and Alovenus faced off, their battle involves rising to the peak of infinity, so to me the idea is that there are levels of infinity, which they can ascend to, not necessarily that she is 100xinfinite strong or whatever, infinityx100=infinity, they wouldn't actually be getting stronger in that case, but clearly they are.

Not a math guy, you would have to get Ultima Reality to explain the math involved. but our entire tiering system is based around math now, which uses alephs and cardinals and what not, i don't really get all that, but when it comes to Alovenus, it's not about multiplication, so much as she is transcending to higher infinities, obvious from the fact that it's said that if she faced a higher dimensional being who can treat people like paper, it wouldn't work.

2-A=destroying an infinite number of universes, but even destroying several sets of infinite universes, won't make you Low 1-C, because infinityxinfinity=infinite, it's only when the infinity being described is uncountably infinite, that you get to Low 1-C.

If the higher dimensional guy is 5-D, which they clearly are cause they perceive people as fictional, and Alovenus gets infinitely stronger than them, obviously it's not a countable infinite, cause again, infinityxinfinity=infinite, it's an uncountably infinite, and thus Alovenus is 6-D.

Of course she isn't 6-D, and she ascends to Low 1-A, again proving it's not a countably infinity, the point really is that her transcendence is in terms of uncountable infinities/dimensional differences, whatever you wanna call it.
Thank you for this! 😁

Asked so that you can downgrade the verse the next day
I wasn't planning on downgrading it today, I was debating with a person who said Rimuru (2B) could beat Alovenus (Low 1A) And while I was trying to gather scans on Alovenus I ran into that thread, I read through it and thought it was a pretty well made, so I posted it on this site

I wasn't planning on downgrading it today, I was debating with a person who said Rimuru (2B) could beat Alovenus (Low 1A) And while I was trying to gather scans on Alovenus I ran into that thread, I read through it and thought it was a pretty well made, so I posted it on this site
Well, the thread did point out flaws

Foddervenus stays as Fodder, so nice 😎

Back