• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How different would VS Battles be without 'Verse Equalization?

Let's face it, no two fictional universes are actually able to be equalized. So how would some of the completed battles differ in result if the fights were as accurate as possible?

Soul Manipulation is nearly useless

Lots of characters becomes far more OP. On top of my head, Bleach characters and White Face.

Rip Star Wars and force users.

rip Undertale SAVE and LOAD

rip Characters whose powers are basically Game Mechanics made into canon cosmology

rip Soul Manipulation

rip balanced matches

rip everything

rip nothing

RIP almost every hax that involves some element exclusive to their verse.

Like Genjutsu! RIP that hard.

I certainly wouldn't say that Verse Equalization is less accurate than without it, unless cases like "Everyone can see and harm stands" from Jojo or stuff like Bleach's soul crushy crush thing.

I'm not saying it's not broken.

I'm saying it gets neg'd by Kharn.

Fight setting would have a huge impact. For instance any magic involving stuff like nature spirits or an energy in nature would be completely negated if set outside the verse. Or stuff like minority world from Toriko that is somewhat reliant on laws of physics unique to a verse.

Also, SAVE and LOAD would be fine, since they're basically just post-death time rewind. In fact they might be even better since there would be no chance of any energy being equalized to DETERMINATION in a match up.

Back