• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How did Gil beat BB if...

So there is a Gilgamesh vs Ren Fuji thread out now and the only argument for Ren atm is his speed..So my question is how in the hell did Gil get past BB's speed considering she was Nigh-Omnipresent. and however he did do it, could it apply to his matchup vs Ren?

Nigh Omnipresent*

Two different things entirely

But the thing is she was physically MFTL+ (that version of Gil was also MFTL+)

I don't know how he got past the Nigh Omnipresent throughout time part though (Since well....CCC isn't released in English)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well he did this ofc
in seriousness he can only do it with mystic armor at his full power but idk exactly how he did it

That stops her from pulling off any shenanigans but what stopped her from oh say idk... slicing his neck since nothing of his could possibly touch her.

They were both MFTL+ physically in their battle

And I assume he got past the nigh omnipresence since (iirc) Servants aren't effected by time paradoxes

That's just BB. If Gil was immune to Time paradoxes he would've won vs Kars iirc.

Also I thought Gil was MFTL+ cuz of his ship Unless of course that's what you meant in which case I really gotta get some sleep

I could've sworn there was something about Servants not being paradoxed, but I might be wrong

Well what the duck then xD If you find it let me know because to my knowledge that's only BB If it applies to other servants then we might need to reopen the Gil vs Kars thread

In the Nasuverse, there exists the original gene from which all humans are derived. Called the "Root of the Beginning", it is one of the few Mysteries that Potnia Therion cannot affect. Thus, when Hakuno managed to awaken it in their Servant (which can be Gil) with the help of the Moon Cell, their Servant was able to resist Potnia Therion's abilities, forcing BB to fight them on an even playing field once more as BB's authority no longer applied to them.

Ahh ok. So nothing we can do for Gil in the vs Ren department. Can you go over there and clear things up please? Because the thread Honestly shouldn't exist if it's a blitz stomp for Ren from second 1 as people claim. Also thanks for the explanation

Gil still has resistance to magic-based Time Manipulation through his Magic Resistance though.

He also has resistance to space and time manipulation from the fact that he wasn't affected by Enuma Elish's Space-Time dislocation.

On the topic of Gil beating BB. Well he is the master of impossible. Casually screwing the Moon Cell and things like that.

I also have a question regarding him in Extella. Is this quantifiable? I assume they are referring to Beast class and Independent Manifestation skill.

Gilg

Back