• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

how can I show ...

DBS is canon? I'm currently talking to someone who's saying DBS is not canon and shouldn't be used.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

If you mean if the anime is canon

Is because it was the first announced and because the manga is called an "adaptation" of it.

Thank you for your answers. I think that should be more than enough.

One question: didn't Toriyama say he wants the manga to catch the anime so it will (later) become an adaptation of the manga (wich is why we have filler episodes for the moment)?

Afaik, manga will ahead the anime on february, with the Universe Arc (or something); anime wouldn't be based in the manga tho, will still based in Toriyama script, same way with the manga.

Thanks four answer again. Now that I think about it, I wonder if the universe arc will be the last one.

Back