• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How big should this world be?

Alright so something has been bothering me for a while.

So said world in question is The Demon Realm.

The Demon Realm hosts this Gigantic beast and it's size is accepted as 1303719.15053m. From all the shots we've seen of this beast, it is nowhere near the planets atmosphere or even near space and it's well within the confines of the Planet. If a1,303km is still in the confines of the Planets atmosphere shouldn't that mean that this world is bigger than Earth?

And if so, how do i calcuate this?

Alright so something has been bothering me for a while.

So said world in question is The Demon Realm.

The Demon Realm hosts this Gigantic beast and it's size is accepted as 1303719.15053m. From all the shots we've seen of this beast, it is nowhere near the planets atmosphere or even near space and it's well within the confines of the Planet. If a1,303km is still in the confines of the Planets atmosphere shouldn't that mean that this world is bigger than Earth?

And if so, how do i calcuate this?
You could base it of the real worlds atmosphere and scale up the worlds size by how many times higher it is than the Stratosphere or Troposphere since any higher would be what most people consider to be the edge of space

You could lowball it by using the beasts size (Vertical) for the maximum height of either above or you could use the entire panel to justify a maximum height

You could base it of the real worlds atmosphere and scale up the worlds size by how many times higher it is than the Stratosphere or Troposphere since any higher would be what most people consider to be the edge of space

You could lowball it by using the beasts size (Vertical) for the maximum height of either above or you could use the entire panel to justify a maximum height
So what you mean is something like this correct?

Diameter of Earth: 12,742km
Distance from Earth to Space = 100km.
Height of Panel: 29906.62km

Cross Multiplication

12,742= 100km
X = 29906.62

X(Diameter) =3,810,701.5204Km

Like following this method?

Back